Reviews for You're the One that I'm Dreaming Of
Short But Deadly chapter 11 . 8/15/2013
Great story, I really enjoyed reading it. What I'm interested in knowing is if you were to make a sequel, how would you go about writing about their lives as partners? Will their dreams become reality, and how they react to it.
gracerealized chapter 11 . 6/28/2013
This truly is one of my favorite IPS stories, I couldn't even begin to tell you how many times I've read it, but shame on me as I don't think I've ever told you. So, thank you. I'd thank you for every time I've read it and loved it, but that would take a while and I'd get confused the higher the numbers went. ;) Thank you for the creativity and forethought that went in to this tale, I'm sure I'll be coming back to it time and time again and loving it just as much every time. Thank you for every single one of those. :)
seacat03 chapter 11 . 7/15/2012
I loved this story!
thena-ditey chapter 11 . 11/19/2011
Wonderful AU. I really enjoyed how you used the episodes as dreams. I liked matching them to the ep in general. I really enjoy your work and I'll admit to being sad when I finish a story. I always want there to be more; not because they feel unfinished, just because I don't want it to end, to lose that thread.
angel313 chapter 11 . 8/23/2011
That was great and I hope that you will write more IPS stories.
Jenndifurry chapter 11 . 8/8/2011
I think it was a great story it was just a thought that maybe you could add a chapter where our Mary and Marshall share a dream about the life of your M&Ms maybe happily married maybe in bed.
Athena64 chapter 11 . 8/7/2011
Very interesting story, original... dreaming about our other half, that's something we all wish could happen... great story! Thank you!
roar526 chapter 11 . 4/29/2011
Absolutely fantastic story from start to finish. Thanks so much for sharing.
roar526 chapter 10 . 4/29/2011
I adore this chapter. The fact that Mary went with her instincts and let herself go where she knew she'd be happy instead of always punishing herself or running. And the fact that Marshall stood firm in what he wanted and knew she needed.
roar526 chapter 9 . 4/29/2011
I just realized i never reviewed the end of this story. Shame on me. This was a wonderful chapter. Seeing them get to know each other in romantic way and they each appreciate the other. Very well written and such a sweet alternate reality.
MadeOfStars chapter 9 . 4/25/2011
Mary, being Mary, wrestles with self-doubt and fear... Love that marshall was willing to follow her if she was not willing to go, so she is being all kinds of pursued. Loved hearing about their date and her saying she missed him. Also loved that they both look at the same print. Still great!
MadeOfStars chapter 8 . 4/25/2011
Perfect set up for a big move. She would need a reason, a good reason, for going and betrayal by her so called partner would be a good one. The rest (mother, toilet) is just lagniappe. Still love Marshall taking charge and laughed with Mary casually getting undressed over the phone. It is nice to see Marshall getting to be a little seductive since that is not a role he gets to play with her on the show.
MadeOfStars chapter 7 . 4/25/2011
Eeeee. Loveloveloved it. It could easily have gone the other way, in less skilled hands, to be a first meeting that disappointed but this lived up to the hype. I love Marshall being the forward one here too, taking charge. Nice reversal. Loved the reveal over dinner and him refusing to come up. Fanastic!
MadeOfStars chapter 6 . 4/25/2011
This is the most exciting transition chapter I have read in a long time, if ever. Still cracking up to read the f-nut term and loving the unexpected transition from origami to sex. Can't wait to have them meet, and since I am reading a completed story, I don't have to!
MadeOfStars chapter 5 . 4/25/2011
Great story development. I love how you are bringing Mary's case into Marshall's view. I also love Mary chasing someone (something) that is eluding her and how her dream epitomized that sentiment. Marshall talking in his sleep was classic and it was a little sad that his current girlfriend had to give him Mary's name. I can beleive he would confess to the dreams to try and normalize things, even to himself. And again, strangely, I like Marshall getting some before that rlationship ends. I like the idea that he is not as solitary and celibate as we often imagine him to be. He is not just waiting for her.