Reviews for The Deadly Feelings of Tennis
bobbyneko chapter 3 . 11/10/2013
oooh this is so exciting!

Whats gonna happen to Fuji and Eiji? Im so happy this is gonna be a looong fic
Last Rebirth chapter 60 . 12/18/2011
I love the early parts of the story, when the two were still in captive. As for the recuperation,I never like people going angsty so..

Either way,I am glad to find another 'torture-ish' story that does not include s** :)
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 61 . 8/14/2011
Very nice! XD
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 16 . 8/14/2011
*Sweatdrop* is it weird to say that I kinda like the Saotome in your story? Probably because I'm a sadist at heart, grin XD Anyways very intriguing story! XD
demoncat13 chapter 61 . 6/24/2011
so that's where Eiji went. and of course I want those a**holes dead. actually it's the perfect ending.
demoncat13 chapter 60 . 6/24/2011
when ISN'T Fuji being weird? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH EIJI? what do you mean the next chapter is the last one?
Angelus Sabina Rhea Dragomir chapter 61 . 6/16/2011
I swear this is one of the best best best stories I've ever read here on fanfic! Your the best writer on this earth! I am looking forward for a new story!
Frog-kun chapter 5 . 6/16/2011
This is dramatic. Fuji and Eiji seem to be in a bit of strife XD Getting a gun pointed at them? Somehow, it made me think of the PoT movie. XDDD
Fairy-x-Heart chapter 61 . 6/15/2011
I knew Eiji disappearing had something to do with him getting his memories back. I'm glad he was able to get them back. Fuji keeping his emotions inside and not "exploding" when Eiji suddenly appeared is like him. He rarely looses his cool.

I think the ending fits the story. I am glad everything worked out in the end and Fuji and Eiji are okay now.

You're welcome for everything. _ Thank you for the story. If you need any more help with learning Japanese, you can always send me a message. I'll be on break starting this Friday, so I'll finally have some free time. :)

Good luck with all of your future stories and I look forward to seeing what you come up with.

さようなら(sayounara, goodbye) for now. _
kitty723 chapter 61 . 6/15/2011
thank u,thank u so much 4 doing that! I waited 4 this story 2 be finished and it so beautiful,(a masterpiece) i beg 4 a sequel if u wish, cant wait 4 more stories from u in the future, ... sorry,i was crying, thanks ;)
xShiningStarxx chapter 61 . 6/15/2011
I can't believe it has ended. I read it through my school year, waiting for new chapters everytime I finished. But as the saying goes, all good things must come to an end, so has this story. It's really one of the best stories I have read in POT community. Looking forward to your next story.

About word program : I wouldn't know, I use open office and I like it better.
kitty723 chapter 60 . 6/14/2011
i love this story,will u do me a favor?will u tell vermouth01 that her blossoms that bloom in winter story is wonderful,i cant tell her because i am not a member as u can u 2 update this story please,(on knees begging) thanks ;)
Fairy-x-Heart chapter 60 . 6/14/2011
Poor Fuji. It was kind of a nice break for him to not have those memories of Smith and Saotome, but now he is being forced to deal with them again. It seems to have kind of brought him and Eiji closer again now that Fuji remembers. I am surprised Oishi isn't noticing anything or worrying though. He is usually always worrying for everyone, even if it is only a small matter.

The memories are still haunting Eiji a lot too, it seems, with the way having his elbow grabbed startled him so badly. I'm glad that they still have that close brother-like bond as well.

Does Eiji and his family not being there have something to do with Eiji regaining him memories? I can't think of any other reason they would all suddenly disappear without telling anyone. Unless they all got kidnapped, which isn't likely and then the next chapter couldn't be the last, ne? _

Ahh, it's gonna be the end already. I am very curious to see what kind of end you have decided for this story.

Your laptop is like Saotome, does that mean you are going to kill it then? O.o lol. I'll be done with my first year after this Friday. So finals for the next three days, yay me. -.- It's really good that you are learning Japanese. It will only get much harder. I signed up for 201 for the fall quarter, I guess I like torturing myself haha.

There are three writing systems in Japan: hiragana, katakana, and kanji. Hiragana is the basic writing system that you first learn after romaji. Every hiragana character has a corresponding katakana character. You learn kanji after these two, and kanji is very difficult as you learn more and more. And when you write the hiragana above the kanji in writing so you can know how to pronounce it, it's called kana. Charlotte cannot be written in kanji because it is a foreign name to them. Everything that is foreign must be written in katakana. Charlotte in katakana would be シャーロット (Shaarotto in romaji). Sorry for my long explanation -" I just wanted to make sure you knew why it was written that way. :)
Angelus Sabina Rhea Dragomir chapter 60 . 6/13/2011
One of the best stories I've read here! Magnificent!
xShiningStarxx chapter 60 . 6/13/2011
I know what you feel. My laptop is pretty old too.. About chapter&Story: I can't believe only one chapter is left. I do hope you make some intresting twist and maybe you'll consider doing sequel? Or pre-story? It's really nice chapter and i like fuji/eiji bonding. I'm not big fan of yaoi and it's one of the only stories that shows their friendship. Take your time, i'm sure the final chapter will be great!