Reviews for The Propulsion in the Parting
craftyjhawk chapter 8 . 4/2/2014
I have been binge reading your stories over the last few days and have enjoyed every one that I've read so far. This chapter was absolutely beautiful! Very well done!

d
meekerprincess9778 chapter 3 . 8/29/2013
perfect
reading-is-breathing25 chapter 16 . 7/26/2013
That was amazing
Liz86000 chapter 18 . 3/12/2012
It was a great fic! ;)
erin chapter 18 . 3/5/2012
Amazing! Absolutely loved it. Could see most of it happening on the show. Keep em comin
featherdusterpixie chapter 8 . 1/18/2012

featherdusterpixie chapter 4 . 1/18/2012
featherdusterpixie chapter 2 . 1/18/2012
featherdusterpixie chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
MiseryMaker chapter 18 . 6/17/2011
Every single part of this chapter was perfect. Except for the fact that it was the final one.

I'd really love to see those two just slip and show everyone that they're together. I really do think I could be happy if it happened just this way.

So many subtle little things made this chapter real and enjoyable. Loved Sweets' freakout. Adored Angela getting "busted" for not revealing the big secret. Laughed out loud at Hodgins and his "stick it to the man" comment.

You write B&B beautifully, and you really do write marvelous case information, too! Sigh... I sure hope I'm behind on another new story from you!
gabthebomb chapter 18 . 6/13/2011
Amazing fic! I really loved their "first date" :) Great job!
MiseryMaker chapter 17 . 5/2/2011
Oh how I adored the handholding! And the fact that Angela noticed it!

That entire conversation between Brennan and Angela was so realistic. I thoroughly enjoyed your take on how that would unfold. I loved that Angela noticed B&B's silent conversation, too. I really thought one of them would break down and smooch. It was so much cuter that they didn't! So absolutely adult of both of them to play it cool but not try to hide their relationship.

Sigh... If things happened this way on TV, I might just pop from pure happiness!

Great chapter!
hrhdana chapter 18 . 5/1/2011
thankyou for a wonderful story.