Reviews for Alteration Finds
icanhascamaro chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
Scary good. Sunstreaker isn't gone. They're literally just one spark now. Brilliant!
Merfilly1 chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Thank you for pointing me toward this. Collective fannish mind for the win.

I enjoyed reading it, loved the way you set the pacing, and that ending...

Beautiful.
BuckeyeBelle chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Oh, well done.
femme4jack chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Love the slow reveal and the backwards in time technique on this story. I did not find it incredibly sad. They really are together now, and Sideswipe genuinely seems okay.

Thanks to you and Merfilly's much sadder version of a similar fate, this happens to be my headcanon now on why Sunny is not in Bayverse. Sideswipe, I've noticed in movieverse, has a personality much closer to fanon Sunstreaker, as well as the vanity. I've decided it must be a result of their sparks merging while Sunny was extinguishing.
doodlechick12 chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
This is a good story. Could you continue it? Please?
Paleodex chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
I've read this three times now, and every time my heart still drops into my stomach as I read that last scene. Wonderfully done!
yamiishot chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Oh Sides ;_;
JenEvan chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
T_T The way you've written it in reverse made the final pang of sadness even more profound. We knew that somehwo Sunny is gone, but the last paragraph just reconfirm it with the visual, descriptions.

However, in between, Ratchet's comments lightened up some of the parts, especially the paragraph on recalcitrant Primes and troublesome patients :)
yoong chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
A well done one-shot, your back step writing style intrigued me into reading till the end. ] I also have an idea about the twins merging sparks to be one being, though the plot is still not completed yet. Hope I could write that someday.
Starfire201 chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Very interesting way you did that, going back in time, showing each event as it went prior to the one before. Not many authors can pull this off so well. Truly, while it was a sad fic, it was also a nice change from the normal "Twin following the other into death stories". Good job, I liked.
Anodythe chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
DAmn...where are those Kleenex?

Good stuff, edgy, tender, sad...bittersweet.