Reviews for Patience is a Virtue
siddigfan chapter 16 . 1/6/2014
Wow! I have to comment on how accurately you have been portraying a lot of the emotional consequences of a traumatic brain injury. I, too, have been trough all of this, with the addition of seizures. This is very good! Especially the feelings Neal is going through about remembering you were once able to do things you now can't do. Like you're a different person and not one you want to be. It's very hard and I'm so glad to be reading this! Thank you!
ocgirl.fr chapter 30 . 11/30/2013
Wow, I just discovered this story.
All these chapters were fantastic, I was a bit sceptical at first of the plot but you really managed to take it somewhere interesting. I really like the trueness of Peter's behaviour, he's only human and can ever cope so much, sometimes needing time away.
I have some hope that you might continue and add some more chapters, seeing as it doesn't have the 'complete' status yet.
Thank you, it was a pleasure reading this !
WhiteCollarLover chapter 30 . 2/22/2013
So glad you finished it like this, now it is complete, so to say.

That was a great story, I loved it so much.
Tehru chapter 30 . 1/24/2013
Pokeyshadow hello, rsssr

I'm not a good speaker of English, but thanks to google translator I have been able to enjoy some of the best fics already written, and its definitely fits in that capacity. just wanted to say it was extremely gratifying to read something so well written exciting as this fic.
So I'm going to thank you for so publidade screen and have provided this reading so touching.

XD

Theru
caseylf123 chapter 30 . 1/20/2013
Just came upon this story today. Be prepared to blush because this is one of the best fan fic stories I have ever read. Once I started it, I couldn't put it down. I admit I'm very attracted to the father/son aspect of Peter and Neal's relationship on the show. You just did such an amazing job with it. You had me on such an emotional roller coaster. You actually had me crying in parts. I really liked the way you bounced back between the past and present. And I'm soooooo... glad you added the additional chapters. I especially loved the fishing symbolism. It was just heartwarming. My hat goes off to you (that is if I wore one). Excellent job! Thank you!
cmcaggia3 chapter 30 . 9/27/2012
The epilogue was beautiful. BUT I am kinda sad that u beer had Peter show Neal the ice of the first few weeks. Anyway- it was so effing amazing
cmcaggia3 chapter 17 . 9/27/2012
This story is so perfect. You captured their bind perfectly. I had the best happy tears ever! It was realistic and the characters were once again perfect. A little confusing with the jumping around- but you got it right, expect ally the crossing the street and telling us why happened 3 perfect
gotyour6 chapter 30 . 9/8/2012
This was just outstanding. You must have some experience here, because your descriptions of Neal with a TBI are very accurate. I really liked your portrayal of Peter's experience as well. I was thrilled when Neal could get to the point of admitting how much he needed Peter. I think the only thing I would offer was a little more emphasis and detail, maybe in later chapters, of Peter's decision to be Neal's proxy.
And now I can give in to the six year old me, and say "MORE! Write some more and new White Collar!
Karen
rude02 chapter 30 . 8/25/2012
Want to hug this chapter!
Evesgreenleaf chapter 30 . 8/20/2012
An amazing story; I have followed your story as you wrote. Thank you for the powerful story.
puage chapter 30 . 8/14/2012
Great conclusion! Loved the whole story.
JeanneZ84 chapter 30 . 8/13/2012
This is truly a great story of family.A family Neal never had till now.

JeanneZ84 chapter 29 . 8/13/2012
I'm glad of that.

JeanneZ84 chapter 28 . 8/13/2012
I hope Neal changes his mind.

Wondo chapter 4 . 8/12/2012
Peter will be there for as long as Neal needs him.
What will Neal's outcome be? Complete recovery or permanent disability? I won't peek ahead ...