Reviews for Nidaime's Descendant
Mecha'war chapter 2 . 12/27/2016
Continue please I like the story
yuzukikuran476 chapter 2 . 11/8/2016
Please update this amazing story soon.
yuzukikuran476 chapter 1 . 11/8/2016
Is this a Naruto And Hinata story? Please let me know. Am glad tobirama came back to alive and is going to help Naruto. Please let me know if there are going to be more Naruto And Hinata stories like this one with Naruto bloodlines and Naruto being related to tobirama and hashirama and smarter and genius Naruto. Please update.
LyKatherine Adhara chapter 2 . 10/8/2016
Ohhh I was liking it! Too bad, good job!
1sunfun chapter 1 . 7/3/2016
Nice Story.
Swordsman of the Eclipse chapter 2 . 6/28/2016
I'm liking this story so far! If this gets updated, I'm sure to read it!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/11/2016
Yay filler.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2016
I like this story. it has a nice concept and the characters are believable. I just wish you'd try to leave the world to happen as it happens and not try to influence the story, ( I just mean the part where Orochimaru gets away and doesn't get thoroughly murdered by the second), but other than that, it's a really enjoyable start. looking forward to more.
Chrono Phoenix chapter 2 . 5/30/2016
please continues this someday
SnarrySlave chapter 2 . 5/5/2016
So far i like it i do hope you will consider on continuing this story.
Sparkimus chapter 2 . 5/2/2016
Update?
dreamsandfaiths chapter 2 . 4/21/2016
awesome please update soon!
Esmereilda chapter 2 . 3/7/2016
this is totally awesome plz plz PLZ update this I have to know what happens next like what happens when they meat jiraya how do the villagers react to Naruto wearing the senju and namikaze crests rather than the uzumaki crest how the council reacts to the news of Naruto's heritage and how sasuke reacts to Naruto's apprenticeship so please PLEASE update *puppy dog pout*
Esmereilda chapter 1 . 3/7/2016
I'm totally loving this fic
Guest chapter 2 . 1/6/2016
This fic is amazing. I have been looking for a fic such as this with Tobirama. I hope you can create another chapter if possible. If not then I'll still say this is an amazing fic.