Reviews for Lost Sister, Found Uncle
Beertjes chapter 30 . 6/17
Love it... Please update soon..
Thorilian chapter 30 . 5/14
Lol loved it hope there is more!
anglegirl25 chapter 30 . 5/1
i like could u plz update
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 30 . 1/11
allww funny and cute and a little wirdeo but ehh I love crazy and Slytherin's and FUNNYS SO funny chapter! Can not wait for more. Storys are always better when Malfoys are part of harrys family in some way its just a fact :)
rmiser1994 chapter 30 . 1/8
cool story so far! .
foxee-chik chapter 30 . 1/4
Wow! Keep goin! I liked it! I can't w8 2 read the nxt chap! I loved the prev chap as well!
spk chapter 29 . 1/3
I'm really enjoying this story, but I have to be honest and say the end of the previous chapter and this chapter threw me for a loop. When Arthur floo-called Lucius, their conversation made it sound like they both knew that something had been done to the twins. It made me go back through the trial and everything again because I was trying to find where the Prewitts were previously mentioned. I mean...I like the twist...it's just the way it was worded as if it was known that caused me to pause because the rest of the story reads as if we are finding out everything with Lucius. :)
cyiusblack chapter 30 . 1/2
update soon
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 30 . 1/1
I like this chapter. It is a good chapter. Please update soon.
whitebuffalowmn chapter 28 . 1/1
fantastic tale! please continue on with your updates. I'm enjoying them very much. thank you for writing this story.
SakuraKoi chapter 10 . 12/17/2014