Reviews for Oh, Take Me Back to the Start
eternallystberry chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
This was amazing and simply adorable. Your writing was immaculate, and I enjoyed the plot immensely. Fantastic job. Furthermore, although occasionally an one-shot should stand alone so it can shine it's brightest, there is usually not harm done in a continuation of any sort! :)
Calli Wall chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
This is beautiful.
sassy selena chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
aww i love how you wrote this story! i find it so funny that blaine knows who jesse is talking about :) this story was great
Always With Amy chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Jesse's fantastically in-character in this; it's fantastic. (:
sydg813 chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Loved this! Can't wait to read more from you!
andhopeto chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
YOU ALREADY KNOW I LOVE THIS FIC

I just wanted to say so here, too, and add it to my faves, because
NotMyBabies chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Ah, I think my heart grew three sizes with this story!
Wingz chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
You have combined pretty much all of my favourite things in this fic; Klaine, St Berry, Future!fic and Coldplay. Wonderful emotion and flow to this. It was awesome to read. I love Blaine/Jesse interation so much, I desperately want it happen in canon!

Happy Writing!

Lori
Number1KurtHummelFan chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Love!
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Awww, I really, REALLY like how you put this together! I a not a big fan of Jesse, but you made him ALMOST like-able. Not to mention you captured his character very well. Also Blaine pining for Kurt. Sad, but I was proud of him for finally coming around and calling Kurt. Because Blaine and Kurt BELONG together. Anybody can see it. I'm glad Blaine finally realized it too.
sapphiretwin369 chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Awesome job on this! I loved it so much!
TestingFate chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
I think this is one of my favorite Kurt/Blaine stories ever and it barely even had Kurt in it. It was just so sweet/clever/heartbreaking/lovely! I like the Jesse/Blaine dynamic a lot too.
time-will-give-us-nothing chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
awww * fangirl bawling*
akerri.dogi chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Hopeful ending, I like it! I think you stopped at a really good spot, too.

This fic definitely makes me think about relationships differently...

Nice job on this fic!
hungrytiger11 chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
I like the comparision between the two and their love lives.