Reviews for Dance Lesson Number 3
Nerdy Ninja in Training chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Ok I love this:)
PeasAndCheese chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Roy. Dancing. Oh the sweet images.

I could see Roy torturing poor Wally this way. Oh how I wish there'd be more though. Such a tease...
NeonPinkSkittles chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Pleasure huh XD , I wish it was and more to though, it was so hot *.* Amazing story. :D
amethystaquamarine34azure chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Wow. This was nice. Lawls is your favorite character Wally/Kid Flash? *shot by Red ArrowArtemis*

What does Hedonistic mean? This was still great even though I didn't know what it meant! Great job, once again! XD
YourFloatingAngel chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Now that I think about it, Hedonism suits Roy a lot xDD

I would say 'poor Wally', but he totally enjoyed it c;
chubere chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Ummm yeah.

This probably just made me a Roy/Wally fan XD
the-pyro-princess13 chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Sinfully amazing and a hot pairing. I loved it and started laughing for no apparent reason but then that just made the Roy Raping even better. Ahh...fanfiction. How I love thee...

A dark heart dwells in the light

the-pyro-princess13
Robin Hoodie chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Lmao! I have no idea why I laughed so hard, no insult just it didn't seem comedic XD I'm just weird I guess lol and I think I suggestively raised my eyebrows nd smirked like 3 times XDDD I just realized YESTERDAY I do that invoulantarily whilst reading these kinds of stories lol!

All in all, the stories full of awesome. ;D
Bluejayz35 chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Could your favorite character be Roy? Haha I remember you saying that in one of your other fics. Yeah, watch out. I'm officially stalking you.

And this was just so...amazing. I obviously missed the sexy part of dance class when I was attending. Damn.

I totally wanna join one of those challenges. And whore out dear Roy for it too. 8D