Reviews for Frosting
forever122 chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Hehe... this was funny. Toshiro was NOT happy Karin was in control. They should have more stories like these out there.
Carmen O'Reilly chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
That's super cute! I'm now feeling very festive! YAY! Thank you! .
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Karin, shy? Ha! Also, aww. How cute.
FrostedStorm98 chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
lol sweet :D
Alexmommy chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
I love the story, I know you love HitsuKarin, if you haven't already you should post your story's on deviantart and share for all to enjoy ;)...I am twistedkorn from deviantart I draw pictures of HitsuKarin, I have some of NaruHina, and I just started NaLu, but most of my pic's are of HitsuKarin!
vampireacademygirls chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
That was such a cute story. I loved it
MissPluffy the third chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Kawaaaai~~~~

it's really cute~! :3
MeBellis chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
This story should have more reviews. Honestly, it was so good. I'm so glad I came across it. Karin had just the right amount of sarcasm - more than enough. You used nice descriptions and I applaude you for your grammar skills. It was fluffy, but it was dosed in moderation (like how she didn't kiss him back in the end). Nice choice!
Evil-Chibi-Tiffy chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
awww... that was very cute! i love HitsuKarin! :D
CrystallineX chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
awww. I like the openended-ness :D but the fact that and 11-year old Karin could muster a seductive look terrifies me.
KazeNoSakura chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Wow, this was some story. I liked how you managed to make this so in character yet fluffy at the same time! And your writing's pretty good. :D Karin and her sarcasm. Gotta love it! XD
sKyLaR KnIgHt chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
That was incredibly cute~ i really loved it, good job!
TheRedSin chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
WaaaaaaaH! It's so cute! They were really in character! Very good job! xD
djAngelynn chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Awww... This is absolutely adorable! I love Karin's remarks and how Toushirou, despite wielding an ice zanpakutou, does not know how to ice skate.
sayo-chan64 chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Aww, this was sort of like my idea I've yet to put up. LOL, loved it-Karin's sracasm was GREAT!

~sayo-chan