Reviews for Orchard of Mines
StormOfTheWinter'sEye chapter 13 . 5/10/2014
I don't even have words... I dont even care how old this fic is, when a story makes me give up an entire Saturday without food or water I just have to. I love Leonardo and I am thoroughly impressed ( and grateful ) as to how well you kept him in character. I wish something weren't wrong with me right now... I have so much to say but it just isn't coming out so just know that this is fucking amazing and I'm just going to go and squeal for a while by myself because of my feels.
Thank you for being so talented.
Stormy
baby-kitsune9 chapter 13 . 3/29/2012
awsome story so far. i'll be waiting for the rest of it.
I Love Kittens too chapter 13 . 3/2/2012
Leo and Lea did it. Now she is the happiest woman ever. Very special night for both of them.

Update soon!
I Love Kittens too chapter 12 . 3/2/2012
Good for Leo and Reed to end this racist organization. And Justin will be behind bars for many years for attempting murder.
I Love Kittens too chapter 11 . 3/2/2012
Leo and Lea are finally a couple! That anti-aliens is trying to make their lives miserable.
I Love Kittens too chapter 10 . 3/2/2012
Leo and Lea are finally a couple! And I hope the boys will protect against those "anti-aliens" gangs.
I Love Kittens too chapter 9 . 3/2/2012
Awww Mikey! He such a cutie! Lea will be happy having him as a really good friend.
I Love Kittens too chapter 8 . 3/2/2012
How horrible! I hope the police starts doing a investigation. Lea will be safe with Leo now.
I Love Kittens too chapter 7 . 3/2/2012
Seems Donny was stunned by Leo's confession.
I Love Kittens too chapter 6 . 3/2/2012
So she finally kissed Leo. Lea is in love with him.
I Love Kittens too chapter 5 . 3/2/2012
Donny is right! Lea likes his brother.
I Love Kittens too chapter 4 . 3/2/2012
I think Leo will tell Donny more about his friendship with Lea and his feelings towards her.
I Love Kittens too chapter 3 . 3/2/2012
Great chapter!
I Love Kittens too chapter 2 . 3/2/2012
Leo seems to like that girl. He though Dean was her boyfriend, but turns to be her doggie.
I Love Kittens too chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Really good chapter. I'm glad that Lea told that customer to get out of her shop for discriminating Leo!