Reviews for Sexurity Checkpoint
17 Forever Lisa chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
I want the TSA video of this!

M, that was YUM :)

XO
maniacalmuse chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Holy fuck. That was so funny and so totally hot. I laughed out loud through the whole thing. Mmm...a man in uniform on his knees! Loved it!
Raeshi chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Hot! Loved it! Will there be a follow up? Hope there is.
TKegl chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Loved it - so funny and so incredibly hot as well! Why do none of the TSA guys at the airport look like James when I'm in line? *grumbles*

Great job!
JasperLuver48 chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Damn! That was hot! Very very hot!
sessahhh chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
I loved this little o/s. It was funny and hot and I wouldn't mind having that kind of experience at a security checkpoint. So humiliating for Riley though. That sucks but it's great he got off. I hope his mom doesn't try looking for tissues or lotion in his bag. hahaha.
mauralee88 chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Lord...hot...should not have read at work...
The.Dragonfly.Lover chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
This is funny, and all the more so since I was recently taken aside in airport security myself…not quite with the same results.
chocolatelovergirl chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
so fucking hot, i forgot to breathe

xx
Fr333bird chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
very hot! nicely done, although I feel bad for James not getting his. Maybe you need to write a sequel ;)

I really squirmed for Riley in his embarrassment!
scattered21 chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Hi TruceOver

Amazingly hot and very funny-poor Riley. What luck to run into a hot hunk in uniform like James. Will any of us ever be able to make it through security lines without a little fantasizing ever again...although quality hot blond hunks like James/Cam are the exception...not the rule.

Thanks for the ride!

Michelle
SamieJamesBait chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
HOT. HOT. HOT. Soooooo happy you sent me the link! Riley/James is just pure sexy. :)
sadtomato chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Whoooooa. Fucking. Hotness. DAAAAAAMN. :)
HoochieMomma chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
/"Riley Biers, you're under investigation for violation of Transportation Security Administration policies. Are you prepared to cooperate in all aspects of this investigation?"

I take another deep breath. "Hell, yes."

"Good. Now take off your pants."'

Three words for this great oneshot.

1) Bwhahaha.

2) Unf.

3) Ungh!

That was funny, hawt, and perfectly executed. Great paring, thanks for sharing (hey, check me out, I'm a poet).
OnTheTurningAway chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Oooh! Fun and HOT TSA officer smut! Loved it!