Reviews for Blood
Lauren chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
You had me at timelord.
cooking-ninja18 chapter 7 . 11/18/2011
Yay! Love . i'm always up for some MerlinWhump! XD so of course i'm still reading :P
Merlinlover101 chapter 6 . 10/3/2011
You know what...

Purple bunnies!

I got you!

You thought I was gonna say something about your story!

Well, I am.

It was AMAZING!

Maybe even better than snikleofe
DreamAlways953 chapter 7 . 4/26/2011
That's so sad! I hope they get better soon!

I can't take the oath, since I wouldn't want to accidently brake such a serious promise, but I will promise to pray!
MissCoralie chapter 7 . 4/26/2011
I hope your friends Hank S. and Scottie V. got better soon it isn't a nice thing that has happened I wouldn't wish that on anyone :(

I would do the oath but I cant promise that nothing is going to happen to Merlin in my story even though it wouldn't be that bad.

I hope they get better soon with love

-Coralie x
reader300 chapter 7 . 4/25/2011
thats so sad, im really sorry to hear that! I hope that they recover quickly

(I dont write Merlin stories, but compltely understand your oath)
Kitty O chapter 7 . 4/25/2011
I'm so sorry! I know how you feel; it is not right to whump when someone's hurting.

I don't want to take the oath, because I take promises of any shape or form extremely seriously, and im not sure what you consider whump. I'm also not sure which stories I'll be updating soon. Do you have any idea when they'll be recovered enough for the oath to not be binding?

Other than that, I'll pray for them. And I'll try to take things easy on Merlin; if possible, I won't whump. I'm sorry; I'm not a terrible person, I just... Don't think that is going to work for me. Is that okay?

I'll try, though. (For one thing I'm on spring break, so updates will be thick and fast... I don't think I'm whumping anytime soon...)

Anyway, prayers are on the way, I would like to know how long this will extend for, ANs are not allowed to be posted as chapters, and... Anything else? Oh, I hope they both recover fully.

Until later.
Emachinescat chapter 7 . 4/25/2011
I understand completely! I hope they have a smooth recovery and you will all by in my prayers!
Cooper101 chapter 6 . 3/22/2011
Great chapter.

Update soon please.
reader300 chapter 6 . 3/21/2011
ooo I enjoyed it! It made me feel a little bad for Maera, with what had happened...but im sure whatever evil whumping she'll do to Merlin will erase that! (prob...but then again mabye ill be happy for some whump? you guys got me hooked on it!) so i wonder if they actually knew/had invented tales about vampires then? im not trying to say anything against you if it sounds like it, im just honestly curious. dont know much about the history of the tales of them...anyway that really doesnt matter i guess, but great update
Kitty O chapter 6 . 3/21/2011
Really, Gaius? Have you never heard of vampires?

(Homosexual vampires... I know you said she had a purpose, but if you just stop and think about it, that's the most random thing ever!)

This is getting exciting! CLoser to Merlin whump!

Don't worry about the whump off. Once I got my generic brother to deflate my hands, it really wasn't so bad... except now I have this od inclination to do stupid things and eat meat and drive fast and think I'm always right.

I don't know where THAT came from...
Emachinescat chapter 6 . 3/21/2011
Oooh, a vampire! And yay it doesn't sparkle! Eager for more...:)
DreamAlways953 chapter 5 . 3/7/2011
I love this story! Every chapter is finely written, and... it's just great! :D Please update soon!
Cooper101 chapter 5 . 3/7/2011
Great chapter.

Really good. Lovin' the fact that she explodes in sunlight. It is a bit stupid vampire sparkleing in sunlight, but I still like Twilight :)

Update soon please.
LynnMF chapter 5 . 3/6/2011
supportor of vampires not sparkling but properly dying and ex twihard five! (*runs and hides in corrner for ever liking the book* I swear I only liked it for a bit and I stopped almost a year before the movie came out and never watched any of them STOP JUDGING ME!) So far I'm really likeing Maera, I always approve of a good psycopath and/or sociopath. And Martina is great with her bucket of crazy. And all the other characters are in character. Merlin's reaction this chapter was perfectly merlin-y.
47 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »