Reviews for God Only Knows
I can't even express how beautiful this was! You are brilliant! You should get paid for this! I hope at some point you resume writing more Lie to Me stories! I would love a story revealing Gillian's thoughts and her and Cal's interaction after the scene in DEPRAVED Heart, when tells her "Go Mother Someone Else," I am sure he felt guilty. I would love to know how they resolved that to the point that she was comforting him in the lab, telling him again that it was not his fault! Anyway, just want you to know how much your CALLIAN stories touch me! I can read them over and over again!
AnyaLily chapter 2 . 5/9/2014
WOW, that was a beautiful fic. Wonderfully well-written and in character. :)

I LOVED the way you wrote this. I don't think it could have been more perfect. Especially Gillian. She is definitely one of the most complex and deep characters in the series, if not the deepest. I really wish she had gotten more attention over the series (she was my favourite 3). Thank you for this gem of a fic, I'm seriously very impressed and moved by it and I hope that you would consider writing more Callion! I would love to read more of your work.

Also, about me. I just finished the whole series today (I know, kind of late on it), and wanted to CRY about how close but so far they got to getting together. But I figured, let me go on and find some nice fanfiction to soothe the wound. I'm thinking about writing a piece of my own. I'm hoping that people still read this series and it's not totally dead yet! Would you read mine if I posted something?

Hope you have a wonderful day!

Anya
BuzzCat chapter 2 . 2/18/2011
I kid you now, I spent THE ENTIRE SECOND CHAPTER smiling. That is probably the sweetest thing I have ever read. That's saying something. Just Cal, being so swee to Gillian... AARGH! I'm about to explode from all the bottled-up happiness. So sweet, so right... *happy sighs* Happy Belated Valentine's Day!
AussieNinjaChick chapter 2 . 2/18/2011
Aww! This was really cute! Great job D
AndromedaAiken chapter 2 . 2/17/2011
This was absolutely sweet! Well done!
gidget89 chapter 2 . 2/17/2011
Aww so much love! And I love that the candles were all outside! Whenever people have candle filled rooms, all I can think about is what a fire hazard it is lol :) Excellent fic to wake up to 3
Vickysg1 chapter 2 . 2/17/2011
That fic is just all kind of perfect. It really is.

I love the first chapter, with Eli worrying about Gillian, because Cal didn't do anything for Valentine's Day, though they weren't together. I love that he and Ria just know what's going on between the two. Eli giving Gillian one of the roses was lovely. And yeah for the bit of Eli/Ria, that was awesome! And I hope he made it up to her! :P

And then, the second chapter! OMG that was just so lovely! I loved that Emily helped Cal with everything. And it's so perfect that she's the only one who really likes his Chicken Massala. That means she's the one for him! :P And then, in the back yard, I could just see it all in my mind, the candles, and everything. So wonderful! And he said it! Yeah!

Really perfect fic, hon! It's so going in my Gillian character manifesto! :P
insanity-on-demand chapter 2 . 2/16/2011
ADORABLE!
nikkidog chapter 2 . 2/16/2011
That was sweet! Like that she let go of Loker's rose! Thanks!
KelterSkelter chapter 2 . 2/16/2011
I loved it...I think you need a Chap 3. ;)
Rugbygirrl chapter 2 . 2/16/2011
What a beautiful Valentine. I thin it was very true to the characters as it wasn't overly 'fluffy' with most of the romantic things being done by Emily and not Cal!