Reviews for God Only Knows
BuzzCat chapter 2 . 2/18/2011
I kid you now, I spent THE ENTIRE SECOND CHAPTER smiling. That is probably the sweetest thing I have ever read. That's saying something. Just Cal, being so swee to Gillian... AARGH! I'm about to explode from all the bottled-up happiness. So sweet, so right... *happy sighs* Happy Belated Valentine's Day!
AussieNinjaChick chapter 2 . 2/18/2011
Aww! This was really cute! Great job D
AndromedaAiken chapter 2 . 2/17/2011
This was absolutely sweet! Well done!
gidget89 chapter 2 . 2/17/2011
Aww so much love! And I love that the candles were all outside! Whenever people have candle filled rooms, all I can think about is what a fire hazard it is lol :) Excellent fic to wake up to 3
Vickysg1 chapter 2 . 2/17/2011
That fic is just all kind of perfect. It really is.

I love the first chapter, with Eli worrying about Gillian, because Cal didn't do anything for Valentine's Day, though they weren't together. I love that he and Ria just know what's going on between the two. Eli giving Gillian one of the roses was lovely. And yeah for the bit of Eli/Ria, that was awesome! And I hope he made it up to her! :P

And then, the second chapter! OMG that was just so lovely! I loved that Emily helped Cal with everything. And it's so perfect that she's the only one who really likes his Chicken Massala. That means she's the one for him! :P And then, in the back yard, I could just see it all in my mind, the candles, and everything. So wonderful! And he said it! Yeah!

Really perfect fic, hon! It's so going in my Gillian character manifesto! :P
insanity-on-demand chapter 2 . 2/16/2011
ADORABLE!
nikkidog chapter 2 . 2/16/2011
That was sweet! Like that she let go of Loker's rose! Thanks!
KelterSkelter chapter 2 . 2/16/2011
I loved it...I think you need a Chap 3. ;)
Rugbygirrl chapter 2 . 2/16/2011
What a beautiful Valentine. I thin it was very true to the characters as it wasn't overly 'fluffy' with most of the romantic things being done by Emily and not Cal!