Reviews for After the Storm
Guest chapter 20 . 7/15/2015
Your writing has improbed leaps and bounds during the writing of this story. I hope you consider re joining the fandom again one day!
casketty chapter 20 . 7/18/2014
Great fic! Just binge-read this and I absolutely love it :)
firtree chapter 20 . 1/22/2014
this was quite well written! Good job balancing some action and some introspection, some angst and some romance. Well done!
Julie chapter 4 . 10/17/2013
I can't get signed in, and I know this has been complete for a while, but I had to post anyway. I laughed out loud at your opening line... "damn it Jim I'm a music teacher not a doctor!"
Oh, and really loving the story too, BTW! :)
drizzlyNovemberInMySoul chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
This just overwhelmed me: "The Title is taken from the Mumford & Sons song I was listening to whilst working on this and really has no significance. Btw, You should check them out, they're awesome."

I looove Mumford & Sons and this song is the best... and significant for Castle by now as well :D
So funny! ... magic ...
Regina N chapter 11 . 6/27/2012
Oh my gosh! I cried like three times just until this chapter! The way you tell it was just, awesome! My heart and stomach couldn't stop clenching and my heart keeps beating like crazy! XD great job!
Regina N chapter 5 . 6/27/2012
Hai! Nice work you did here! I love it so far and really looking forward to the upcoming chapters :) I might be new here, but you guys writers are awesome! Keep writing!:D
B.anonymous chapter 6 . 3/16/2012
The last two chapters have had strong dialog, but you jumped POV once or twice, and some of the dialog attribution was a little incorrect - I know you wrote this last year, and only mentioning because they were a change from the earlier chapters. Still enjoying and still reading.
B.anonymous chapter 4 . 3/16/2012
Nice 4th chapter - this is dramatic but realistic, and your writing makes it easy to picture the action.
B.anonymous chapter 3 . 3/16/2012
So he did the thing that all men do when they're lost; he called his Mom.

Nice. I'm really enjoying this story. :)
Amasayda chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
This was an amazing story - made my whole train ride back home! :-) Loved it immensely! Thanks so much for sharing that story, because I am a sucker for a hurt Beckett and a caring Castle :-) Have a great Sunday,

Kat
MeCookieGusta chapter 20 . 2/12/2012
I LOVE THIS !

Awesome
onlybattles chapter 2 . 7/15/2011
""Don't, Rick." She whispered." me bawling

I. Love. It.
jennifergarnerfan chapter 20 . 7/12/2011
Awesome. I realize I'm late coming to the party, but this whole fic has left my last few days at work much more bearable, thanks. Awesome.
Mathiilde3 chapter 20 . 6/30/2011
I liked it, it was amazing. Such a wonderful story, I have enjoyed reading it tremendously. Your writing it really splendid and I loved it. BeautifuL!