Reviews for Waterfall
platinumpalace chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
This is AMAZING.
vendieetta chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
this was simply lovely. I loved it.
The.Hibernian chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Love this story
linen-and-curls chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
that was delectable! very, very hot. i applaud you
Rabid Angel chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
Beautiful. Well-done, well-done...
rs chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
UM..I WISH I WAS A WATER BEAD TOO. YOUR DESCRIPTION OF THE WHOLE THING WAS CLEARLY VISUALIZING. IT CAUSED ME TO BE TWITTERPATED! PLEASE CONTINUE THE STORY.. I WANT MORE.. I WILL GO TAKE A SHOWER NOW. OH TO BE DISCOVERED BY ARAGORN (SIGH). BEAUTIFUL.

RS
ArwenFairTinuviel chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
This is a really descriptive insight of what Arwen sees, god isn't it great! Aragorn is so damn sexy, I'm so glad you have expressed that!

:) Cx
B-witched83uk chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
I love this story so much, it portrays the frustration and the passion that they must have felt so well. I have read a lot of fics about Arwen and Aragorn, this was deffinatly one of my favourites. I hope you post more soon, you are really good.
Sauron chapter 1 . 4/23/2003
Oh Mylanta! That is so sweet! You are a genius! May I bow down and worship you? This story is too awesome for words! Keep it up!
Flare En Kuldes chapter 1 . 3/21/2003
oh. my. gods. That is quite possibly the most beautiful, sensual story I have ever read. And since I often like to pretend I am Arwen... um... well...oh, I've got shivers just thinking about it. *blushes and grins* Never stop writing. You've got PHENOMENAL talent.
nekokaizoku chapter 1 . 2/28/2003
Beautiful! Loved it!
shazzy chapter 1 . 2/11/2003
WOW!
Isabel chapter 1 . 2/10/2003
Oh, this was absolutely beautiful. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Saturn T. Riddle chapter 1 . 2/1/2003
GEE I wonder what's going to happen next?

Nice. I read a Star Wars fic like this once. Only different. The only similaritites were being watched in the shower under a waterfall.

Like it, I do, yess.
Losseniaiel chapter 1 . 1/11/2003
yummy.

Curse for removing NC-17.

do you have a NC-17 version of this?