Reviews for Granted
felicity latter chapter 3 . 9/5/2014
hry pleze itz been lk 2 monthes
felicity sauls chapter 3 . 7/24/2014
great story have all my support thank you for making one of these felicity storys good job on first story very impressive lot of love f s
hpswst101 chapter 3 . 7/26/2013
I like it just the way it is and I think it's wonderfully done. I can see that happening too, of it taking longer than planned for Ben to come back after the war because of where he is. I'm just happy that he came back at all instead of staying in England. You did a wonderful job. Thank you for creating and posting it!
hpswst101
LadyZelthePen chapter 3 . 6/19/2013
So the truth comes out- Ben hasn't been hiding out for a year. Poor Felicity, having jumped to conclusions a bit too quickly, but she always has been one to be rash. :)

This is a perfect ending to a wonderful story, m'dear! I loved every moment; your style flowed easily, and the visage was perfect. *applauds*

LadyZel
LadyZelthePen chapter 2 . 6/19/2013
Ben's thoughts are so sweet here- he's been through a lot, and I love how he's comparing himself to the limp noodle with Felicity, his girl. :) And he called her Lissie! So very sweet. _
LadyZelthePen chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Aw, that was so cute! I loved how Felicity was imagining her experience at the ball, and how it played out almost perfectly. I had a good feeling it was Ben she would end up dancing with it, and the moment was so perfect! And the kiss... Beautifully done, m'dear! *applauds* Ooh, a second chapter! :D
Cookiecutter97 chapter 3 . 5/9/2013
Great! Great! Great! You have a way with words that suck me into the story and make me feel like the characters. Ben's POV or another chapter *hint* CONTINUE! Please!

I'd love you to swing by my profile and check out my Felicity and Ben story too! :)
dragongirl2101 chapter 3 . 12/2/2012
oh i wish there where more felicity/ben storys! anyway great job! cant wait for more!
Lisa Cooper chapter 3 . 10/13/2012
I really liked your story. It was fun to read both points of view, and then how you unrolled Ben's story at the end. Thank you so much, L.
Katharina Liebe chapter 3 . 8/26/2012
You write so well and this is the best Felicity/Ben story I've read on fanfiction. Please update soon and keep up the excellent work!
felicityphoenix chapter 3 . 8/5/2012
I'm so glad you've come back to this story! Its never too late, and you were certainly missed! Yes, do continue! Tou have my interest by all means!
TheAngelofIego chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
love it
TheAngelofIego chapter 2 . 6/19/2012
Love it! Will there be more? I hope so!
Ashen-Star-Eclipse chapter 2 . 1/25/2012
So I just happened upon this lovely little fic- I do hope you have intentions of continuing it, it's wonderful.
Mrs. Rilla Ford chapter 2 . 1/22/2012
I would love to see what happens next! It seems a shame to leave this fine story so unresolved.