Reviews for I Won't Say I'm in Love
Dark Pen Writer chapter 7 . 10/30/2014
FLUFF!
Cursesgoddessgirl143 chapter 7 . 4/8/2014
try these songs - 1,2,3,4 or Rhythm of Love both by Plain White T's. Great start!
Ana Lucia chapter 3 . 3/20/2014
Lol I just can't handle Thalia being the crab. I just imagine her dressed like Sebastian. I want a movie for these. Bye.
FearlessAstridHofferson chapter 7 . 2/15/2013
Hi this is sooooo good I love it Plz update!#
Aurora Heiress chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Um pretty sure you more than 10 reviews sooo... UPDATE
Anon chapter 7 . 6/15/2012
This story makes me so conflicted. On one hand - SO OOC IT MAKES ME WANNA CRY. wth Disney? PjO? Nuh-uh. But it's humorous and entertaining to an extent.
Number1Bookworm chapter 6 . 3/10/2012
Oh my gosh, I love Mulan! It is my favorite Disney movie! In fact my school just did the play!
Number1Bookworm chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
I think this is a great story! I love that song! It fits so perfectly!
MoreThanOneInterest chapter 7 . 3/10/2012
I love this! It is amazing! Aw! She told him she loves him, but not in the way we have all been waiting for! Plzz! They NEED to kiss. It just isn't right!

While I read your story, I have all the songs on I-tunes that you made them sing, so I played them and sang too! Lol! I am so geeky!
PJOismylife13 chapter 3 . 9/7/2011
BEAST! this is so creative and awesomeeeeee, i love disney this is so much better than the stupid OOCness that people bring into fanfictions these days keep up the good work, maybe u should do go the distance (percy) or strangers like me (percy coming to camp halfblood or maybe leo)
Thalico-freak-99-Hecatejewel chapter 6 . 8/26/2011
Great story! Write more!
LoLgurl1DXD chapter 6 . 8/22/2011
i was thinking after that night percy is gone missing and Annabeth while looking for him sings A year without rain... ive been hearing that song alot and i think the lyrics sounds good wit the couple... oh yeah and it turns out that Percy was underwater and forgot about the time
I'm too lazy to log on chapter 6 . 8/22/2011
That was really original I never saw anything like that! keep it up!
MissPrimaBallerina chapter 6 . 8/21/2011
OMG I LOVE THIS! I am such a disney fanatic 3333 This made my day and i just had to tell you!

PS - this last chapter was the best
percabethcammywarriorsdance chapter 6 . 8/21/2011
i just thought of somthing. how bout percy sings ladies coice from hairspray...plz!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »