Reviews for My rabbit king
andy.frointer chapter 13 . 4/6/2014
i lke it s very interesting
Moonfeather chapter 13 . 10/7/2013
Could you please update this story?
Its one of my favourites!
animebeetle chapter 13 . 9/16/2013
MMMMOOOOAAAARRRRRR!()
ILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITILOVEITI LOVEITILOVEITILOVEIT! YOUR AWESOME AND PLEASE UPDATE! No seriously I can't wait another 2 years. -.-
PLEAAASSSSSEEE THIS IS REALLY GOOD, no, GREAT STUFF! I SUPPORT YOU ALL THE WAY!
Sakamoto-Hana chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
update pleease!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
PWESE UPDATE
Sakamoto-Hana chapter 13 . 8/1/2012
Omg I love the whole story! It's awesome if you were to continue that would be great! Please do though, I wonder what will happen next though!
jozs001 chapter 13 . 6/15/2012
How the hell did I not notice this masterpiece! BUT update the peacock prince too please! XD
Bara-san chapter 13 . 11/9/2011
Please continue!

I love this story! Is great D

I would love to keep reading it, I can say wiyhout doubt it's my favorite Summer Wars fic .w.
Violentjay chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
This is really cool. Did you know that King Kazma was actually based off a GIRL Charater from the Anime/manga Series FLCL? Her name Was Haruko.
Yggdrasill Tales chapter 10 . 7/24/2011
This is really good, but I'm kind of disappointed on the way you made Love Machine, I mean in the movie Love Machine ate avatars and control them, so I thought maybe in this fic he would eat other humans and animals and again all of their abilities/power/knowledge.

2 questions:

1) why did you introduce Love Machine in his 2nd form?

2) Are ALL of the characters from the movie going to make an appearance? (and if you are please make Kenji a half-mouse and not that weird squirrel thing)
Luxuria De'Voire chapter 11 . 7/7/2011
From the moment I first started reading this chapter, I saluted you. I respect any and all who represent the true victims and criminals in such situations, and that assumptions are most often untrue. The sorrow of Yorihiko and his family truly provides such honest perspective, as he fights for the enemy to become a hero for his family. It almost pains me to fathom that the letters from his baby brother may in fact be forged...

*sigh* but alas... I am simply getting teary eyed :')

NOW THEN!

Le' Review~

Let me just ask this straight. How in the world are you able to cover so much ground with so little chapters? I mean, I understand everything that's going on, and there's no extra (unnecessary) filling in the middle. Geezus, it's like the perfect nutella sandwich!

You just keep getting better at your writing with every paragraph, and I'm so glad I get to watch the improvement, and learn what happens to the characters :3

Next stop! Chapter Twelve :D
Guest chapter 11 . 7/7/2011

*sigh* but alas... I am simply getting teary eyed :')

NOW THEN!

Le' Review~

Next stop! Chapter Twelve :D
Luxuria De'Voire chapter 10 . 7/7/2011
Guess what...

I'M BACK! And about time too. I was seriously starting to miss this story ;n;

Anyway, onto the review! :D

I don't know about you, but the beginning of this chapter was perfectly fitted to the soundtrack of the film, I mean seriously written for the tune! It was so fun to read this chapter with the music :3

I am inevitably addicted to the emotion your capable of creating with mere words. The feeling of the father and son relationship, plus the always adorable connection between the king and his queen 3. Simply magnificent!

Now that I think about it, going from rags to riches like that would be so...scary, but awesome at the same too! Can't wait to see how that plays out in the end for lil' ol Kazuma.

Now this may just be me, but I have a feeling that this story is only HALF as deep and intense as it's going to get. Oh the suspense! w

Now then...

On to the next chappy!
Kuroneko19 chapter 13 . 5/30/2011
Hello! Thank you so much for your review! I finally got a chance to read your story, and it's really good so far!

You've set up an interesting version of OZ. I particularly like your portrayal of Love Machine. The AI having personal will is something I wondered about myself (Wabisuke really opened up the hypothetical can of worms when he developed it. It left open a lot of possibilities). It's a neat twist, and I like how it's going so far. I can't wait to see how Kazuma's hacking goes - I hope he doesn't get caught!

With Natsuki's distrust of humans, I wonder how long it'll take for her to fully trust Danica and Kazuma (and Kazma, for being involved with humans). I'm also curious to know if you'll being including Kenji - it would be neat to see her reaction to him (especially if he was in human form). _

Something tells me that Wabisuke isn't being fooled all that easily, and having Danica acting as a lone server may not be what it seems...

Keep up the great work! I look forward to your next update! _
Silent Goth Girl chapter 13 . 5/17/2011
That...Was...AWESOME! Who knew Kazma was such a sweetie. keep writing!