Reviews for February 14th
daniel 29 chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
A good and obvious omake would be about the others reaction to this proposal and the style it was made in
chlolo1213 chapter 8 . 6/30/2011
I think all these couples are cute though Lee and Karin was new to me
Imagaco chapter 8 . 3/15/2011
I don’t know why, but the whole ‘Shino/Hana couple’ thing had always made scene and seemed right to me. Oh, and nice pun with ‘bugging’ criminals. I would say Kiba/Karui’s crime based relationship would be more like the one Castle and Becket from Castle share. It feels like that was the last story. I hope not, but you do seem to have run out of people for your story. I know, how bout a sequel, that tells what happens around Hinata’s and Naruto’s wedding. Or maybe a prequel, about their days in high school. Based on what you usually write, the ‘wedding’ story seems more likely. Please keep writing stories. You’re very good at it. (Personally, I think you might be even better than me, especially at showing the emotion.)
Imagaco chapter 7 . 3/15/2011
Ok, now this story was a little better than the other (and that’s saying something). I really liked how this told the story behind the Naruto/Hinata relationship, as well as some anime references. Please continue the story if you can. It’s really good.
Imagaco chapter 5 . 3/15/2011
Sorry, but I was never a fan of the Chouji/Ino couple idea. Otherwise, I was a good story. I really liked how sweet it was. And how you did the flower thing while Chouji was talking. By the way, is the ‘crush on Naruto’ part based on a scene in the anime after Naruto defeated Pain, and Ino said that even she might go for him (or something like that)?
Imagaco chapter 4 . 3/15/2011
Interesting idea, giving Naruto a sister. You need to better spell check. Still, I really like the story so far.
Imagaco chapter 2 . 3/15/2011
I really liked this part. It helped explain more, why it's an AU, and the relationship the charicters have. I also liked the 'dead insted of rotting in a cell' part. Thought it was herlarous.
Imagaco chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
I liked it. I don't know what to say besided that.
deusexxmachina chapter 6 . 3/7/2011
I love your stories 3

I really enjoyed all of the chapters very much. Please keep writing!
Shac89 chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
This is so nice my favorite moment is when Hinata relizes it's Valentines day
Alien She chapter 6 . 2/21/2011
awwww! I love your stories. I like how you connected all of them together, it was fresh. (: I love your writing. Keep up the great work!
Sky23345 chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Man that was...GREAT! I enjoyed that 500% and besides some mispelling, this story is beyond flawless and awesome. You really have a natural talent here, and I suggest you use it :)

- -Sky