Reviews for Seeing is Believing: Toph's Struggle
iWriteStuff202 chapter 3 . 6/13/2011
Hey, love the story! So I notice it's been a while since u updated last. Update and you'll get cookies! PLZ! I LUV THIS STORY SO MUCH!
Ishi Bana-Bana chapter 3 . 4/22/2011
Your grammar kinda sucks :)
CrypticMoonFang chapter 3 . 4/21/2011
With Toph's new sight and all, I feel you put less detail into the chapter and more dialogue. Not that dialogue isn't good, but you could stand to tell a little more about how Toph is feeling other than just "shocked". If you need to do a time skip, too, that's fine. Just put in a little line thingy and start from a new point. Lots of authors do that. Oh, and your wording is a little off. For instance, the word "human's" should be "humans". Then you've kinda skimped out on commas and periods and such. It makes it difficult to understand the story.

Sorry about the endless criticism. The plot is awesome! It's just the rest of it that needs a bit more work.
Akemixgrowls chapter 3 . 4/19/2011
So far this is pretty interesting. Update soon!
mynamemattersnot chapter 3 . 4/19/2011
I wonder about this spirit. happy easter right back. update. 8D! PS: awesome story that i still love
CrypticMoonFang chapter 2 . 4/2/2011
WHOOT! YEAH! GO AUTHOR GO! :D YOU ROCK! (and not just cuz Toph's an earthbender)
mynamemattersnot chapter 2 . 3/31/2011
Being blind and then seeing must be weird. i think the same as the other way around. who is toph going to see? is it the old man who promissed her sight? i wonder so update? please?
Sasse1892 chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Looking forward to the next chapter. This one story looks pretty interesting. :)
SamanthaPaige chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Great start! Loved Sokka trying explain beautiful. Good luck with the story. Please finish, I hate seeing stories with potential not get past a few chapters.
CrypticMoonFang chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
I can't imagine how hard it must be for Toph spending so many years learning how to see with her body, and then suddenly having to become accustomed to learning how to see with her eyes.

Although, I did catch one error in your writing: Toph immediately displayed eye tracking movement. Keep in mind that Toph never once moves her eyes in the series, because she knows she has no need for it since she's blind. Basically, her eyes are useless to her in the series. However, in this story, her eyes are working and fully functional. So it would make alot more sense to make her eyes more sluggish and unfocused, as she's quite obviously still getting used to the whole concept of sight. What you've done though, is let her eyes work exactly as if she's been seeing color her whole life. You can still correct this mistake; I just wanted to point that out.
asoe chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
good one! love it!
BeautifullyMisshapen chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
I don't want to be rude. But doesn't it usually work that if u are blind and then gain sight u have trouble recognizing faces because your brain was never able to develop facial memory.

Sorry if u found that rude. Nice story though
Guest chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Lol, limited time offer! Haha, priceless.

I really wanna see what happens with Toph's new sight.