Reviews for REWRITTEN: An Inuyasha Story
Damn i always forget to check the update date before I read. Too bad this is great...
Please tell me it's not abandoned, just on a long hiatus...?
Arwen chapter 23 . 1/3
I only discovered this story now, but it's pretty amazing. And sadly for me, very original. If it wasn't I could at least find a similar one to read to satisfy me during what I see is a long wait for an update... I should start checking "last updated" before reading. Oh well, I did now and am positively stuck with love for this. It's just original and well written and interesting in a way that I haven't ever really seen in this fandom. I wish you would continue or at least give thought to it, because this is a wonderful story. I love the unique switches you gave to it and the way that it simply works. So take this love of mine (and others who also think this is awesome) and push for an update for us? I suppose I shouldn't be complaining because getting here last I wait less, but damn, I want to know what happens...
Guest chapter 23 . 12/21/2014
Just for the record, I still expect an update. And an ending. AND SOME DECENCY AND END OF YEAR COMEASSION FROM YOU I NEED THIS STORY IN MY LIFE I LOVE IT SO MUCH
Guest chapter 23 . 8/31/2014
Still here! Don't forget me! Hanging on to this story for dear life!
Guest chapter 23 . 4/1/2014
Love it!
Guest chapter 23 . 3/6/2014
I wish there were other stories this cool for me to read
Guest chapter 23 . 3/5/2014
Stiiiiillll waiting ;)
awesomestguest chapter 23 . 2/20/2014
I suppose im trying to make up for all the reviews i skipped but eh. I tried finding more stories of the sort to read but none as appealing or good like this... i like inuyasha being strong and despite his humanity, that he isn't like kagome in the original... so maybe i like this because theyre role swapped but not completley so its original and in my opinion has a more interestimg plotline than all others ive seen... *sigh* i guess i just have to hope and wait for this one to go on i guess
awesomestguest chapter 23 . 2/20/2014
And also, the story flowed so perfectly! Them warming up at just the right speed, getting to know their new companions, becoming friends... and what's hinting to be a bit more between inuyasha and kagome heheh :3...*sigh* serious this story is just so cool i can't even do it justice explaining why i love it so muchhh
hoping for an update and your newest biggest fan right hereee :)
Can't wait 3
Best. Fic.
Seriously, you cannot comprehend how much I just LOVE this story. The grammar is perfect, characters are fabulous, impeccable sense making stories and plotline... And it's just so plain good and addictive! I'm sorry not having reviewed earlier but I was so busy trying to read this all in any spare time I had for like... 3 days? I don't even remember. I notice yiu haven't updated in about a month so here is a i guess fan telling you please do proceed with this awesomeness! Even if we have to wait a while, as long as I get to know moreeee :)
Guest chapter 8 . 2/18/2014
OH MY AAAAAAAAAW THIS IS FUCKING CUTEEEEEE
Crystal Jade chapter 23 . 1/24/2014
All together, a great story! It has been written really well. Hope to see an update soon! :)
Glon Morski chapter 23 . 1/23/2014
And that's why I ALWAYS write one chapter ahead. Nah, just kidding, next-title-previews aren't the only reason. I don't think anyone really pays attention to them, anyway.

Now, on to the review.

I must say, Kagome was reckless there, especially when she decided to take on all of the demons by herself. For a moment there, I even expected her to go full demon - although, considering that her scythe/something else she has on her keeps her blood at bay, I probably shouldn't have. Or maybe my memory is playing tricks on me and Kagome DOESN'T have anything to block her blood yet? Hmm... a reminder would be nice, you know ;) Anyway, I expected her to transform again, but when it didn't happen, I wasn't too disappointed. It would have been a very bad time, after all.

And I agree, that last scene WAS cute :3 And Kagome warming up to Shippo was long overdue LOL

Now, the things that could be better, because getting a review with only praise from me would have been to good to be true *laughs*

Anyway, this is just a minor thing and, to be completely honest, I'm not even sure how you could make it better. I suppose I won't know, either, until I have to write a scene with such a large-scale battle myself. But anyway, while I know the village was attacked by a horde of hundreds upon hundreds of demons... it didn't look that way considering the way you described it. Until Kagome called all the demons to her, it was always one or two opponents, destroy them, on to the next, as if they were nicely coming one after another. If the herd was as big as you made it sound, even Kagome's appearance shouldn't have given Inuyasha much room to breathe. They were surrounded by yokai, weren't they? So why do others kindly stay back when they see another demon fighting someone? OK, there was a moment when Inuyasha was shortly taking care of two demons and Sango helped him out, and there was one moment when Kagome was briefly surrounded before Inuyasha came to hert aid, but otherwise, that was it. The only part where it really looked like Kagome was fighting a horde was when she was racing to where she decided to call all the demons to - you know, when you simply said she cut through demon after demon she ran across and killed them in one strike. Sure, that may seem like making the battle too easy, since you make all demons killable in one hit, but keep in mind that the idea behind this is ALWAYS that the enemies aren't powerful, just numerous. But like I said, I can't really explain to you what I mean. however, IRWR should have a battle of this sort upcomming more or less shortly (AH! SPOILER! ;]), so I hope you'll understand what I mean once you get to it.

The second thing was when Inuyasha was tending to Kagome. From what I remember from the previous chapter, Kagome was really in bad shape and was severely wounded. I was looking forward to Inuyasha's reaction when he saw in just what bad shape Kagome was and how far she has pushed herself to come and help them. And while I wasn't overly disappointed at that, I WAS disappointed with the description of Kagome's wounds... or should I say 'wound'? There was just one cut, after all. Sure, it seemed pretty severe, but still - just one cut. I'm siding with Kagome, no need to fuss over it. It would be worth fussing over if it wasn't the ONLY bleeding wound she had to deal with (bruises don't count, sorry), which it seems to be. If I recall correctly, you've done a better job of wound-description in the previous chapter. What happened to the wounds you described there, because surely it hadn't been just one? Are they already healed? If so, Kagome should be in better shape and her wounds shouldn't be really severe as she seems to think they are even if she won't admit it aloud. So yeah, some more flesh wounds woul be greatly appreaciated, so that Inuyasha wouldn't know not 'how' to start, but 'where' to start - just one small word, and yet it changes the sense of the sentence and what it implied humongously, wouldn't you agree? ;)

But I liked it overall and let's say the long overdue update is enough to make me forgive you for the long wait. But now, you'll have to work you ass off so that the next update makes me forgive you again if you might take this long to update LOL

Sincerely,

Glon Morski
kawaiiemichan chapter 22 . 6/24/2013
I really hope a next chapter appears soon! The story thus far is really good! :)
Guest chapter 22 . 5/24/2013
I like it. Please finish.