Reviews for The Bomb and The Choice
Leandril chapter 32 . 2/2
Fantastic story, goes to my favourites right away! I liked the coherent structure of it, you clearly had it planned out and I like it when the writer knows exactly where they're going with their story. It gives me as a reader a sense of security throughout the story and a satisfaction at the end when everything comes together in the right way.
The only thing that was missing for me was some kind of closure to the Stefan/Katherine story line. I know this was a Delena story and the main focus was always on them, the way it should be, but you did spend quite a few passages building SK and then you left it hanging after Katherine's stunt with Klaus. So that would be my only critical comment in regard to this otherwise awesome story.
Leandril chapter 1 . 2/1
It's off to a good start, I like the symmetry of this chapter.
psymplemind chapter 28 . 12/18/2013
Your story...your version of these events is/are EPIC! Love this story to the max!
psymplemind chapter 27 . 12/18/2013
This version ( your vision) is way more f-ing amazing than the story they gave us on TVD! Wow. This is stunning...love it...love it...love it!
So sorry (I'm reading this now for the first time and we're in season 5! December 2013!). Delena are together...they're together but the current show had Damon pushing Elena way from him...I believe that Julie Pleck and Kevin Williamson are taking Elena and Damon away from one another...heartbreaking...I truly cannot deal with what this season is doing and may srsly need to stop watching this series...if Damon dies (which I am convinced is going to happen...sacrificing himself for Elena. And/ or Stefan ( or both) I do not think I could 'take it! When Spike sacrificed himself to save humankind he did it because he loved Buffy! I think that's where the TV sow version is going...
psymplemind chapter 26 . 12/18/2013
This chapter is f-ing amazing...amazing! Extraordinary! Wish the show on TV was more like tis! OMG. Outstanding! 2 thumbs up!
sharpie78 chapter 32 . 8/24/2013
Ahhhhh! I'm sad that this is over! But thank you for a good ending. I like what you did with the bite, treatment, and cure. You also are so great at writing Damon. I loved all of it! I don't know how you did this with all the basketball going on. You are awesome! Thanks so much for this great fic!
sharpie78 chapter 9 . 8/22/2013
You are so good at writing Damon! The dialogue between them on the phone was perrrrfect!
TashaRose chapter 32 . 6/27/2013
Awesome end to it. I loved that you did that last bit here at the end with her remembering the compulsion. LOL
TashaRose chapter 31 . 6/27/2013
{claps and cheers}
TashaRose chapter 30 . 6/27/2013
Go Elena for giving Elijah the what for. LOL.

Excellent chapter, even if it is heartbreaking to watch Damon's decline.
TashaRose chapter 28 . 6/27/2013
{sighs and shakes her head}
TashaRose chapter 27 . 6/27/2013
Definitely intrigue and plot building. Excellent.
TashaRose chapter 26 . 6/27/2013
Whew .,... I never thought I'd be one to say I'm glad Katherine was there.
TashaRose chapter 25 . 6/27/2013
Oh boy.
TashaRose chapter 24 . 6/27/2013
Whew ... intensity all around. Excellent. I worry about what John is up to now.