Reviews for Snakebite
Loner Kid chapter 6 . 11/1
Loner Kid chapter 4 . 11/1
Cant believe nakamori did that...
U should insert a line brw pov changes
Loner Kid chapter 2 . 10/31
Bad-looking? as in ugly or evil looking?
Avatar.NIX chapter 7 . 8/4
Whether they're friends, lovers, or even family, Shinichi and Kaito are absolutely adorable together. Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if they team up to take down the Organization in canon one day. In any case, nicely done and until next time then! ;3
seireidoragon chapter 7 . 1/23
This was a really great story and the ending felt perfect. You did a good job on this and I enjoyed reading it.
bobbyneko chapter 7 . 11/3/2014
Miss Emotion chapter 7 . 4/18/2014
Beautiful! Can't wait for the next chapter!
shinygoldflower chapter 7 . 7/7/2013
So cuuute. Shin and Kai look like brothers.
TWILIGHTreader1 chapter 7 . 8/6/2012
aw :')
short but sweet ! good job :)
loved the story :) so cute

but what did the note say?
Akakata7 chapter 7 . 7/11/2011
Wow! :D Awesome chapter. Very descriptive. I love it! I'm sorry for the late review... Can't wait! UPDATE SOON! Thanks!
DayDreaming0f y0u chapter 7 . 7/7/2011
This is great! I freaking love it! I feel like there should be a final epilogue or something. Kaito is so loveable! You did an amazing job with this fic.
Dannichigo chapter 7 . 7/7/2011
Another wonderful chapter! - Hope there are sequels! It'd be sad to just leave it at that, though that is a nice ending for this one. -
Ally Marton chapter 7 . 7/7/2011
:3 Thank-you geeklover for taking the time to write this out and complete it! I know Kaito and Shinichi NOT romantic isn't your favorite thing to write (though you did sneak a little bit of that in here, heh heh), but I loved your story all the same. If those two didn't have to be enemies, they'd make the greatest of friends. Best of luck with the rest of your stories, it's a real privilege for me that you made this!

Enjoy the rest of your summer!

Mikazuki Hime chapter 7 . 7/7/2011
Wow. For the record, I greatly enjoyed your ending. It wasn't a dramatic "I love you!" statement, there was no OOC jumping into bed. It was perfectly done, believable and absolutely touching.

This totally made me go "Awwww!"

Thanks for sticking with Snakebite and giving us all such a great read!
DayDreaming0f y0u chapter 6 . 6/8/2011
Oh wow. Way to go Kaito! But then, Shinichi was right. It's best not to get yourself shot if you're trying to save someone. Love it! Please update soon! I can't wait!