Reviews for Spin The Bottle Isn't For Everyone
BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 9 . 11/11/2013
Great read!
I have come to love Puck and Kurt and this story just amplified it
Great write
Kudos
Blade
cerasylvania chapter 9 . 9/24/2013
II love this because it had is very fluffy story and I feel the love the share. plus I love the mortal instruments.
Drarry4eva chapter 9 . 6/24/2013
Cute story. Glad I read it.
Drarry4eva chapter 3 . 6/24/2013
Adams? Artie's last name is Abrams. In case you didn't know.
Drarry4eva chapter 2 . 6/24/2013
Cute story, but I read your profile and it says your from Canada, so why do you spell yogurt the way you do, in Canada, it's spelled yogurt not yoghurt, I know that in the UK they spell it differently, but Canada is not like the UK. Just wondering. Cause it's like spelling Favorite with a u or humor with a 'u'. I'm going to continue to read this.
Mae chapter 6 . 11/19/2012
My " ugly orange bucket" was the double bubble pails that the gum was shipped to stores in... That totally reminded me of being little!
loveinuyashatoshiro chapter 6 . 9/29/2012
it's good
Maya chapter 4 . 3/16/2012
I almost NEVER review in the middle of a complete story - but you had me squealing in glee (pun SO intended) over Fifth Element! Great first date, pretty much my perfect date!
Rainbowbrite006 chapter 9 . 12/17/2011
Such an awesome story. Puck and Kurt are all kinds of awesome. :o)
beck9y chapter 6 . 12/7/2011
Did you actually read or write such a story as is mentioned in this chapter? if so please share the name
Silver1226 chapter 3 . 8/13/2011
Damian? Really? How? Was that just complete coincidence? Because says you stopped updating this story before The Glee Project began, and I just can't stop giggling at Damien.
SnowWhite06 chapter 9 . 8/5/2011
this is freakin cute i loved ett
krynny chapter 9 . 6/12/2011
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww adorable so sweet. thanks for writing.

hugs and kisses

krynny
Wild Mage 44 chapter 9 . 5/27/2011
YAY! WOOT WOOT! This was awesome! I loved how long it was too and I completely agree that it could go on forever, cause honestly how awesome is Purt;)
Obsidian-Dragon-Phoenix chapter 9 . 5/13/2011
Fabulous story, I loved it. Kur and Puck are one of my fav. pairings. .