Reviews for Spin The Bottle Isn't For Everyone
Charlie Baytes chapter 2 . 2/23/2011
i love it (mainly for the rachel blaine part)but the Puck/Lauren/Kurt relationship is adorable. keep updating
gcjscinugxyjxi chapter 2 . 2/23/2011
Aaaw poor Kurt...I can't wait to see this fiction progress. :)
JasonDragon64 chapter 2 . 2/23/2011
Okay, first, Lauren is now Puck's Mercedes. Fantastic! Much better response to "Fat Bottomed Girls" than the show gave.

Second, Bland and Rachel totally deserve each other. I don't care that he *said* the kiss made him realize that he is gay, they are both stuck on themselves. Rachel and Bland are both stars (in their own minds) and everyone else gets to sway in the background and look adoringly at the shining star. Blech! Let Puck and Kurt sing all duets!

Finally, can't wait for some serious man to man action between my favourite guys. They really need and deserve it!
JasonDragon64 chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Sweet PucKurt loving! I approve!
Rori Potter chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
That was good.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Oh... SCHWEEEEEEEETT. LOVED IT. Thought the Lauren twist was great. Still remember the actress being all squealie ragbag girlfriendy over Chris Colfer when he won his Golden Globe. She's obviously great as pucks hag.
myjumpingsocks chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Cute! I really liked how you made Lauren part of the story, and sort of a matchmaker!
angstkitten chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
okay, this is so not what's going to happen, but it would be nice because, if i weren't so in love with puck/lauren, i would be campaigning hard for puck/kurt to be cannon.

however, i'm really reviewing to comment on your remark about puck's briefs. because OMG, i was literally shouting at my television to show them again, and they WOULDN'T.

god, he's hot...~
Fishy0127 chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
First, gotta say Natter is offically an amazing word lol.

Second, although I love Blaine, I almost wish this actually would happen on the show next week :)

Cute story, I would love to see it taken further *Wink Wink Nudge Nudge* lol.

*Fishy
Hihi chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Do you mind continuing? I really like it. I mean, I was totally freaking out when I saw the promo with Blaine kissing Rachel. I was about to totally remove all my Klaine love. Then I saw this and it totally made my day. :D Continue? Pretty please? With a cherry on top?
GreenHaven89 chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
This was the perfect story for me to read right now b/c I just watched the preview for next week and while my anger is really directed at the writing staff, it makes me feel better at the thought of Lauren throwing Blaine across the room into a cabinet. At least, that's what I imagined happening, lol.

In related news, I learned tonight that it doesn't take much for me to completely turn on a character that I previously loved. I didn't realize that I could be that fickle.

Thanks for sharing the story!

Chad