Reviews for Second Chance
Snea chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Hell, even if you dont continue this, it's strong enough to stand on its own. Love it! I don't really have any suggestions sadly (suffering my own writers block), but I figured I'd let you know I enjoyed it non-the-less. :)
Pkad chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
My suggestion is to appeal to the earlier views of Puck.

I rather think he would be met with alot of disbelief, at least at the beginning, people would think him WAY too immature to take care of a baby. Then I guess they would notice how much he cares for her oh and while this is all happening everyone also starts to notice how close Kurt and Puck are... of course harassing from some jocks would be obvious in such an situation...

I think the cheerleaders' reactions should be very differing, as Quinn has made a very odd decision(?)

Ok, well that's what I imagine it would be like anyway... Hope I gave some inspiration!

Good luck! (I'll be waiting for a new chapter :)

/Pkad
Kittendragon chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
I think Finn should pull through for Puck, because they used to be bros, and regardless of their past, Finn has to respect that Puck didn't give Beth up. Hope to see more soon!
Rori Potter chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
This is an amazing start. Update soon.
ChimeBells chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Hey! Your story's awesome!

As I was reading, an idea struck me, and I thought I'd share it!

I think it would be really interesting if Burt and Carole went on a trip during a random holiday, leaving the boys on their own. But then Kurt got sick, so Puck has to take care of both him and Beth on his own!

Well, wether you use my idea or not, I'm sure the next chapters will be very entertaining!

Update soon, pleeeeeease! :)
Faith StClaire chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
this story is brilliant. i can totally see artie picking up beth in the carrier and sitting it in his lap while wheeling around...hehe. random cute images, arent they great
twin1 chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Sorry don't have any suggestions, but looking forward to what happens. Great fic so far.
bainst chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
I want Quinn to freak out when she sees Beth and be really nasty to Puck. The Kurt just goes nuclear on her, because he is just not having that.
asvaldson chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Hmmm, I'm a sucker for Puckurt stories, but I don't know. This one could stay as close friends who help take care of Beth, and I think I would still read it, and normally I wouldn't say that lol. I don't have any advice on how to approach the rest of Glee's reaction, but I do know I want to see more of this one :)
SouthernHemmy chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
OMG! It is beautiful...Burt is a real hero...Please update soon...To me the way Quinn reacts and the way everyone reacts to her...To me it wouldnt be pleasant...Hemmy
HorrorBaraz chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Okay, so...at frist I was like, "I like where this is going" and then I was all like, "Alot of emotion, more than I'm use too"

But then at the end I went all, "More! there has to be more!"

LOL

In other words, I. Loved. It.

Would love it more with some Puck 'topping' Kurt :p

*Dirty mind*
Lone-Angel-1992 chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Good story so far, i like reading it.

Santana should be surprisingly suportive, as should Sam. Quinn should be a bitch about it, Finn neutral or loving the idea of being an uncle, Tina and Mike should be happy for Noah, Mercedes should be ashamed of Quinn but suportive of Puck, Rachelle should decide she would make a FABOULUS godmother, lol.
27 | « Prev Page 1 2