Reviews for Gather Your Strength and Rise Up
ME chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh found it ;) Loooooooooooove it :-D
pamdill chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
I have been reading this series on my kindle which is why I have not submitted a review before. This is a great wee series and am looking forward to reading your latest part.
SpankyMcFartleson chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Love love love it. You write these folks' voices with such skill and clarity.
K chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
You have a knack for portraying the characters very well. Love the plot. I sincerely hope there will be another installment.
hrhdana chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
ok, so awesome story!

a soft, cuddling, verbalising jack is really nice to read. god knows we nevers saw it!

freakin awesome to see teal'c with a decent amount of things to say and involvement in the story line. daniel is just right.

poor sam, so much pressure!

i do however, need to read the previous two stories. could you send me links?

thanks for a great story!

also, missparker85 wouldnt have anything to do with the pretender, would it?

thnx again...
sammy chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
I have really enjoyed reading this little series you have going. Very well written :) I do hope you continue to add to it, its quite wonderful!
randomshoes42 chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
I love it! Can't wait for more :)
GateSeeker2 chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
great story! realy enjoyed it. nice pacing, dialogue, angst, true to characters...good job. but there will be another sequel right? they should get married, secretely, while jack's recovering. anxiously waiting for more!
JingleBelle chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Awesome! I was so stoked when I saw this was up, totally made my weekend. Loved the part about the pennies, and as always I think you've got the characters dead on.

Great job, hope there's more!
iyimgrace chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
So amazing. I love this series. When i read the second one, my heart almost burst it hurt so much. You do the pain of their situation so well. I'm hoping you will get to the telling part... since it seemed like you left it that way.

I love Teal'c in this as her supporter and confidant. Simply great.
Zeki Young chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
After such an angsty last instalment, this was a relief! Really, really well written as per the last two in this series. I like how you write Sam - bold and yet very real and vulnerable.

Great little series.
Loulou1331 chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Wow

I really love this story (since "A Whole alphabet of plans" I mean). It's well writen, and I can't help but keep reading till the end. I hope it's not finished!

I like what you make of the characters. The relationship between Sam and teal'c and Jack.

Thanks you so much for sharing!
DanniV chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
As always amazing. I just went through a break up and one of the things that kept me going is that there is a love out there for me as great as sam and jacks and it wasn't that guy. Thank you for writing this how it would really happen and not smutty easy way out. Can't wait for the next installment!
jabeye chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
This was amazing! I loved the focus on Sam's relationship with Teal'c in this story, I think it's a relationship that often gets overlooked. I've really enjoyed the previous two entries in this series, but something about this part just really hit a chord with me. Great work, thanks for sharing!
melissa Quirk chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
I think I am in love with you. I am definitely in love with this story, and every story of yours. They are perfection in written form.