Reviews for Melon Margarita
ravensuchiha chapter 1 . 1/7/2019
Sigh...this was beautiful! OOC? Hmm I think if the Uchiha clan wouldn't have tried this couo d'etat then he would have been exactly that way. I just love those two. I don't know. Just ugh.. I am all fluffy and warm inside and ugh, how could you make me happy and comfortable!? Tsk3
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
Loved that bit of cuteness!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
Sequel please...i love it!
Wangz chapter 1 . 6/3/2015
shit
Random Peep chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
You. Are. Gooood.
river of the sand chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
No fic has the right to be this cute! Lol. That was...adorable. I love it so much. xD
thetinroof chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
LOL cute and funny :)
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
This was adorable. :)
konatachan603 chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
THAT WAS SO MUCH FLUFFINESS! :DDDDD -
It was beautiful :)
I REALLY want to read a continuation now lol
but i guess that's what a one shot means... I'll just use my imagination :)
eun-chan chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
This was a delightful and very refreshing read _
Boyfriend Tees and Honey Bees chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Very nice job!
JustCallMeWhatever chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
SO GOOD!

Fantastic one-shot. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Ok Here is my warning, I am about to start gushing over your story. :) I love, love, love this story (and of course all of your others) I'm in awe of how you can make a story flow so effortlessly and naturally. The character interactions are natural and believable. It would be interesting to see a story developed from the plot That you presented within this story. Whew, I am exhausted from all that raving. :) you really have a natural gift.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Sunshine Uchiha chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
love it though u should have continued it.