Reviews for Of Princes and Secret Sorcerers
EscapeArtist42 chapter 4 . 5/14/2013
awww so cute! well done :}
Hannah chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Wait… does Arthur know about Merlin's magic yet in this one?
Rosesumner chapter 4 . 2/26/2011
I don't think it's possible for you to have enjoyed writing this as much as we have reading it. You are fantastic, wonderful, and you only get better the more you write. It's incredible. With every fic you jump five more rungs up the ladder.

Good job. Really, really, really good job.
Rosesumner chapter 3 . 2/26/2011
This may be my favorite chapter, not just of this story, or of your stories, but of a great deal of the colossal number of fics I have read. It's brilliant. Superbly written.

While you still have not, and cannot, get me interested in this fandom-I am irrevocably hooked on your writing.
Dragon Mistress Syal chapter 4 . 2/26/2011
Excellent story! I'm sad to have it end
Dragon Mistress Syal chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
good first chapter
I am Frankenteen chapter 4 . 2/24/2011
*Squees excessively loud then dies*

Ahh! I was extremely excited to get an email for this chapter and then to have it dedicated to me! I almost exploded.

It absolutely did NOT dissapoint, whatsoever! It was suberb!

This whole fic has been bloody brilliant, and I hate that it had to end. I love your writing and am looking forward to more. :)
GrayShoedWonder chapter 4 . 2/24/2011
Excellent story... I especially liked Arthur's thought processes at the end when he had to decide whether to take up the burden of being prince again. Fantastic job!
I am Frankenteen chapter 3 . 2/21/2011
Oh Arthur and his non-existent sneaky abilities.

I almost don't want you to update for then it will be over but as the same time, if you don't I might have to hunt you down.

Once again, lovely, fantastic really, chapter!

Rosesumner chapter 2 . 2/20/2011
I love, love, *loved* this chapter. Absolutely exceptional. Lines like, "..a slender snow bank..." really prove how talented you are. This was fascinating, well-written, and a dozen other adjectives for "wow-inspiring". Good job, again.
Rosesumner chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Very skillful use of similes in this, good flow. I like this even more than your others so far.
Cigam D'Liw chapter 2 . 2/20/2011
Great story. Will be intresting to see what situations this twisted reality will lead to. Good idea with Arthur thinking it was just a trick by Morgana. :)
empire14 chapter 2 . 2/20/2011
this was an absolute marvellous idea! Make Arthur crawl, but oh lord, now he knows that Merlin (or now he) has magic... Im sooo looking forward to the next chapter, please update soon!
ruby890 chapter 2 . 2/19/2011
wow that was good. love the arthur seeing that merlin is treating him way better than arthur merlin.
ruby890 chapter 1 . 2/19/2011