Reviews for How To Disappear Completely
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2016
The way Sookie has sex too bee
Fantaisiemaniac chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Very emotional story. Poor Sookie and Eric ! Do you plan to continue ? I would to love to see Sookie surviving her suicide attempt and Eric trying to help her to find hapiness...
FenderHero chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Awwww make this a happy ending pleeease!
Evl666 chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
I am so mad at Sookie! That was such a selfish act. She purposely did it so that Eric would find her - knowing he cared for her and wanted her to feel better. AND, she knew he went through it once with his own brother.

If you continue it, I hope she lives but that Eric continues forward with someone else. That was so cruel I am beyond words. Is it ok to hate Sookie? I felt bad for her in the beginning, but she was so heartless at the end of it.

Will you continue the story? Despite my anger with her, I really liked the story. There's no time limit to grief, and depression can rob you of yourself without help.
ehee chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
What a sad, tragic story. And you told it beautifully. While I hate to cry, it's refreshing to read something non-HEA every once in a while as a reminder to be thankful for all the good things we have in life. I'd love to see what you have in mind as a follow-up.

*hugs*
Lucius00 chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
great work, can't wait for more:)
zeewriter chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
suicide, such a coward's way out. she would have had it good with eric... i mean it's eric. lol
FarDareisMai2 chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
'Bout time you put this up! Just as good as when I read it a couple months ago! I remember someone once telling me that suicide was a permanent solution to a temporary problem . . . I think it's selfishness at its worst. Poor Eric.
ganoo chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
oh my God...Who came up with this Happily Never After contest...cause I HATE IT...look, all of you authors are really fandamntastic at what you do...therefore, I have been crying for christsake forever, every one of the stories are sadder than the one before...and this, Jesus, I'm lucky I don't have to look at the keyboard to type...this was soooo sad, so tragic, so emotional...you have me a puddle on the floor...but, after saying all that, God, you are one damn good writer, you talent is awesome, so I thank you very much for sharing it with us...
hawkgirl27 chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
wow
Statice chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Very nicely written and very sad.

I believe that people who commit suicide are unable to feel for those around them, they only feel their own pain.

Thanks for sharing your stories.
murgatroid-98 chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
That was so sad. There are so many people in the world who deal with this each day, some of them don't even have to experience a tragedy to hate themselves enough to end it. What a powerful story. I felt so sorry for Eric at the end.
Waiting on Summer chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
AAAGH. I want to just scream at Sookie's selfishness. He shared with her that his brother killed himself and then she sets him up to find her when she does the same?

Obviously someone who takes their own life, or attempts to take their own life is not in their right mind. They're sick and need professional help to them get through it. But still, the selfishness of it all is hurtful. As much as I felt compassion for Sookie with all she had been through, I found myself almost feeling more for Eric having to relive what he experienced losing his brother by finding Sookie.

I guess I'm a little sensitive to the whole topic. I actually considered not reading the story because of what it dealt with,(thanks for the fair warning) but since I really enjoy your writing, I found myself reading despite the subject matter.

I especially liked the first two paragraphs and how they set the story. You've created some very complex characters and written them beautifully.

Thanks for tackling some serious issues and for doing it in a tasteful way.
Seamstress chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Okay. You know? I didn't think I wanted to read any of the HNA stories for the contest, because I didn't think I'd be able to handle the sadness. But, yours is the third one I've read in the last few days, and I'm doing better than I thought!

I'm interested to read what could be in the next chapter.

I'm sad for Eric that he's been left behind twice. Once would suck, but twice? What must be going through his mind? Is Sookie really dead, or did he get there barely in time? Moving forward would require real bravery on both their parts.

Looking forward to your next chapter!
luvvamps chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Short quick and to the point, very very sad.