Reviews for Corners Of The Universe
Starcrossed Writer chapter 1 . 4/17
That was cute! It accomplished the mission of all one-shots: communicated the "what if" succinctly, with imagjnation, and with a very appropriate amount of fluff. :) So far, one of the better Labyrinth one shots I've read yet!
Moon Surfer chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Thoroughly enjoyable :)
Biting Fairy chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Haha, it's brilliant that Jareth sent the scum to the bog of eternal stench! Lovely little story :)
vamp1987 chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Aw, that was so cute! I love it and all of its fluffy goodness.
Diva.Laika12 chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
I think I've finally found my favorite history *-*
TheDayDreamingWriter chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
This story is so incredibly, fantasticly good!

I could read it over and over!

This has seriously got to be one of my favourite stories on this site!

Great work!

A very sweet ending.
OuroborosMoon chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Aww :) So cute! *favorites*
speaksis2 chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Awesome. Perfect. I loved it. :)
Snap on Smile chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
that was fantastic! i really liked it ]

at first i was kinda wondering how you would fit her running the labyrinth into the story but then you didnt, and i find that i didnt care. it was actually better that you didnt make her run it ].

all around a very pleasing story
FlickeringLight chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Really Amazing. I loved it
r.a.b. shoulda lived chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
great story, i think that this version has just as great plot as the movie. Jareth is annoying in both! lol i like this ending better
Nagasasu chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
First of all, your summary for this is really good. And pretty clever when I see what the line's context is in the story.

Anyways, very much enjoyed this. I wonder how Sarah will take it if Jareth ever tells her he drove away her mother and would-be boyfriends. Similarly, I'm a bit unsettled that the means of them coming together was an attempted rape. Other than that though, I really like this, and hope you write more for the Labyrinth fandom. :)
hatsumei chapter 1 . 2/19/2011