Reviews for Like All Those Great Love Stories
simplyKlaine chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
NJOOOOJESUS damn it I got all these feels dumped on me and I don't know where to put them D:
FunkyWeeMonkey chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Congratulations, you have officially reduced me to tears and depression :( this is so sad! :'(
BioSei chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
is it bad if I'm here crying thinking "I don't care if they're brothers! I want them together making mutant babies!"?

so sad ):
Sarah chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
This was absolutely amazing! It made me breakdown in tears! Especially when blaine spilled on his dreams and especially, especially at the wedding!

Absolutely beautiful and amazing!

Sorry, I know my first review might come up but I just wanted to add some things to it! :)
Sarah chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
This is absolutely amazing! It made me cry so much, Im still when blaine spilled on all this dreams for the future. Absolutely fantastic! :)
megan chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
is it possible to simultaneously love and hate a story at the same time? i hate it because the KLAINE and they're NOT TOGETHER and OH MI GAWD what is the world COMING to? but i love it because it's beautiful, and i cried both times i read this, and it's so wonderfully written and Blaine's dreams were BEAUTIFUL!

oh dear. lovely, beautiful work
Rapidez chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
I still don't know why I willingly let you break my heart. I suppose reading this was just another reason for me to read something with 'better' ending. ;)
vraeoflight chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
So. Heartbreaking. I am literally sobbing. Just when I think I'm done crying, I'll start again. You did an amazing job.
abandonedaccountbye chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
oh my god, i cried all through the ending of that story, from when they broke up to the last word.

tears. tears everywhere.

an amazing story.
BLURTIN chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
That was a beautifully sad story. Well done!

Though I really wish they'd end up together...Sorry, I'm one of those people who love a big happy ending, but this is captivating. Love it. Keep writing!
Speechless chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
This story was so beautiful. I'm full on crying right now, it was so sad yet amazing. Great work. (:
Klaine-carson-cooper chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
omg i broke down so many times in this! but the worst time was with this line:

when Kurt turned to Blaine for the ring so that he could give his vows in turn, Blaine smiled sadly at him.

You killed me!

What a hurtful story, but it's amazing.
a person chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Man, that hurt. But it was SO. FRICKING. GOOD. Good job, loved the ending.
CrazyIsTheClue chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
omg...you really left me crying here...so unfair and sad...

beautifully written absolutely amazing...I really loved it though it really made me sad 33
Woo chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
And then it turns out that they're not really brothers at all, but that Blaine's mom just forgot she had sex with Blaine's dad after her one night stand with Burt.

No, lol. This story was sad and awesome.