Reviews for If Only
Ilse17 chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
Very good.
Tharin chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
This was what I needed after the episode. Some closure, and an explanation why Neal wasn't in prison. I liked how you portrayed both of them.
BlueDiamondStar chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
couldn't stop myself from reading this once more. i really love the beauty in all what Peter told Neal and how the younger man reacted to that.
and i still wanted to hug him tight all the times he could barely finish the thought loud enough...
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
great story!
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
I think this is the best Point Black MS I've read yet, it seems very true to the characters and bridges that gap very nicely.
Slaifer chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Wow, this was better than what I had expected. I really like this, it was amazing :B
madeleine G chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
This was excellent! I love the changes in voice and tone and volume-very well done. Perfectly in character. A very much needed transition piece. Thank you.
govgal chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Very nice!
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Liked this.
mam711 chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Really nice. I really liked Neal's attitude throughout. I thought Peter was too lenient, but he was apparently as lenient on the show, so...

I really liked Peter listing all the people Neal had helped, then getting personal about the ways Neal had saved his life.
alli1 chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
A much needed filler after Point Blank. No matter how much we all love Neal, what he did should not have been swept under the rug without even a bit of discussion or explanation. Frankly,I don't know how anyone can blame Peter for what happened, even if he wasn't entirely forthcoming with Neal. Neal broke every rule of his parole, and Peter should have had no choice but to put him back in jail. I like that this story shows some of Peter's anger and hurt with Neal's behavior.
MaraudingSnitch1314 chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Excellent! Fantastic! I imagined a very similar conversation between Peter and Neal between "Point Blank" and "Burke's Seven." Great work on filling in a much-needed heart-to-heart, and thank you for *not* making Peter cruel to Neal (as other authors have done). :)
TJ-TeeJay chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Loved this! It really explains a lot, and I can totally see it as part of the actual Collarverse. I especially liked the honest talk between Neal and Peter in the car. Neal does owe him an apology. A really big one.
Daryl Ann chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Thought i'd drop a line to tell you i really liked this one. Too bad the show doesn't fill in the gaps like this. Not enough time i guess. Anyway, I think you filled in the blanks quite nicely. :o)DA
Stroma chapter 1 . 2/17/2011