Reviews for Save Room
Fiamatta Montague chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT!

YOU FUELED MY PASSION FOR TOFUU!

And now, I want to go watch the FoR anime series again so I can drool at how our Tokiya looked so beautiful 3
silver woman chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
very nice!
Kotei-Heika chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Perfect! Excellent! A work of art! I wish people would make these types of stories for Fuuko and Tokiya!
Autrevalse chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Oh, Tokiya. I love the banter in this - it's possibly even sexier than the lemon scenes. I haven't read FoR fic in a long while, and it's great to see that there's still good stories in the fandom. :)
FreyaLin chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
i honestly thought that this was going to be a sad ending but it was a happy one! yay! it makes me all warm and fuzzy inside :D

great story i loved how there were some internal struggle and then the growth of it later in which they resolved the issue was too cute! lol i enjoyed it so much!
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
I loved it! They totally belong together!
hironohime chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
I've been your fans since I read "A Story of Convenience" and I've been reading the story over and over again. I really love this one shot of yours because I'm a lemon fic lover! (LOL). All of your fics are very well written and you have inspired me to write more fics on Tofuu pairing. I really hope that someday I could be a great writer like you (-)
aki reinhart chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Pure love dearest Mia. :) Keep writing. It keeps me happy haha :)
rhodablanche chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
great story! i love the ending :)
guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
brilliant as always
satomika chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
you were worth the wait...

nice!

and i loved it when tokiya said...

"...i have an extra space on my bed..."

kyahaha...

it was simply marvelous!
SnowCharms chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
This is truly something you should have posted on Valentine's Day, but better late than never. Good job!
abubi-chan chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
i loved every part of it. i loved how you employed fuuko as a pilot - it's so very fitting, i wonder why anyone hadn't thought of it sooner. i always love it when you write in tokiya's point of view, it's always interesting to view it from a male perspective and especially more intriguing to see how mi-chan is just like any other man in love. i especially love the ending: it's cheesy in the right kind of way.

now excuse me and let me read over your story for forty times.
Shirayuki Sayura chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
It's nice, Fuuko always came back to Mi-chan 'cause Mi-chan is the one who she belongs.
asianpearl chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
awwh... adorable ending, and awesome lemon scenes! i salute you for being able to write so well! i've been a fan of yours since 'Just aS you are' and your fics never cease to amaze me. I've recently stopped being a lurker and have actually begun posting on "Fairy Tail". I've been doing several romantic fics, and i hope to reach the quality that you bring to each one of your chapters some day.

haha, long story short, i've been inspired by your work many times over, and i really do hope that you continue writing and doing your best.

Cheers,