Reviews for Hold Your Breath and Close Your Eyes
JasonDragon64 chapter 5 . 3/12/2011
Oh HELL to the Naw! as Mercedes would no doubt be saying. Please tell me Kurt did not attempt suicide.
JasonDragon64 chapter 4 . 3/12/2011
Uh-OH! A bare glimpse of the true Kurt came out, and he used to show that he was destroyed. Bland should be pilloried, Wes and David hung up, tarred and feathered, and Rachel gagged for life over this.
JasonDragon64 chapter 3 . 3/12/2011
Just started reading, and got through the first 3 chapters without a review... Sorry about that. This is so not Kurt. Bland really fucked up and now to have Kurt turn into a Stepford boy is unreal. Hope the diva extraordinaire comes back full force with his patented "bitch, please!" look and his sneer at the lesser mortals who dare sully his presence.
IOTR chapter 19 . 3/12/2011
Finn and Kurt's talk is written so well.. I'm tearing up. You have a great Kurt-voice. :)
Ryan chapter 19 . 3/12/2011
Aww, Kurt, bb. *hugs* I kind of want Dave to give him some love now. But not gonna lie, this whole thing with Finn is completely adorable too. (Maybe Finn should be with Kurt, too? XD) Heh. Awesome job, as usual.
bookfreak1317 chapter 19 . 3/12/2011
Poor Kurt. :'( has to deal with so much. In my opnion, you should have Kurt get together with Dave. I think he deserves a turn at redemption.
I Am A Boss Zefron Poster chapter 19 . 3/12/2011
That was a really good chapter :)
hiatus.prettymuch chapter 19 . 3/12/2011
Oh Kurt bb... /3 My heart.
Black-Luna chapter 19 . 3/12/2011
great chapter.
betweenlife chapter 19 . 3/11/2011
Wow. This is fantastic and I cannot wait to see where it goes. :)
Ryan chapter 18 . 3/10/2011
I'm fresh off watching "Sexy" and god, let me just put this out there, can Kurt please with Karofsky instead of Blaine?

I dunno, man. I'm a bit ticked off by Blaine in the show. And now here... in the latest chapter, I'm not too crazy about him either. Like, dude, you brought this upon yourself. Now you're offering your 'services' to him? Kind of audacious.

Anyway, great chapter, as always. Hope there will be more.
Yune chapter 18 . 3/9/2011
Well, I really, really LOVED the first chapter. The first few chapters. I liked the way, the boys were dealing with the situation. It was very authentic in my opinion.

But lately the chapters are getting a little strange. Its like you are telling the same story but with another Kurt and another Blaine in each chapter. Theres a lot of mind changing, changes of personalities in here. And I don t just talk about Kurts plan to tone it down in the beginning (I LIKED that a lot, it was an interesting idea). And now that Karofsky-theme. First you thought, Kurt wouldn t know the boys he s dancing with, at all, then... well. It just seems as if you have no plan what's going to happen next and just ignores some stuff. No offense, though.

Maybe I just don t get it, because I m pretty sick and run a lovly fever. I put the story on alterts anyway. I m curious : )
lingna chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Great chapter, pls update soon! :D
lingna chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Great chapter, pls update soon! :D
ChroniclesofNarniaGleeandDW chapter 18 . 3/8/2011
I don't really do Kurtofsky fics but for this there'll be an exception. It's incredible! I can't believe how Kurt reacts to everything... I never know what is going to happen next and that excites me.
346 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »