Reviews for Hold Your Breath and Close Your Eyes
Slashfreak2011 chapter 31 . 8/12/2011
Omg I read this whole thing today and im in tears, exspecially since i wont be able see glee 3d until tommorow x.x any who, i loved this so much and i cant stop crying, wow your an amazing writer :]
TheRomanticNerd chapter 21 . 8/12/2011
I'm slightly confused again. Didn't Kurt sell all his brand clothing?
Number1KurtHummelFan chapter 31 . 8/11/2011
FLAILING! TEARS! SOBS! SMILES! LAUGHTER!GIDDINESSS! :D

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
TheRomanticNerd chapter 17 . 8/11/2011
I have no words ever since the word Karofsky first showed up O_O
TheRomanticNerd chapter 16 . 8/11/2011
Just one thing: didn't Kurt give his phone to Dave to type in his number? So, he didn't leave it in the car, did he?
TheRomanticNerd chapter 14 . 8/11/2011
Holy. Shiyat.
TheRomanticNerd chapter 13 . 8/10/2011
I LOVE SANTANA

I HATE BLAINE NOW

KURT NEEDS TO DRINK

SOMEONE NEEDS TO OPEN BLAINE'S EYES AND TELL HIM WHAT HE HAS BEEN DOING TO THIS POOR BEAUTIFUL BOY. We need a Mercedes Intervention 2.0
TheRomanticNerd chapter 11 . 8/10/2011
Ok, so Kurt's face tells Blaine he still has feelings for him. What does Blaine do?

Convinced he's in love with Rachel, he's all "We can't do it without you" and kissing on the forehead. Again.

He backed Kurt into a corner, again, because he feels that Kurt owes he something after he helped him with Karofsky.

Man, I wanna punch Blaine right in the face.

I hope Brittany will say awesome stuff on their dates, because Blaine will be stupid, Rachel will be blind and Kurt will be miserable and/or snappy sad.
TheRomanticNerd chapter 10 . 8/10/2011
Blaine. The guy confesses he has feelings for you. Then you go and snog a GIRL. Then he clearly goes through some mental crap that looks like a form of depression to me. Then you go into his room and tell him you are IN LOVE with that girl, who is also supposed to be one of his few friends.

And you expect him to be supportive and don't understand why he throws you out.

Blaine, this isn't just denseness anymore. This is hard core self-centered bastardness.

But I'm curious - what could have Rachel written in that text to make Blaine think he's in love with a girl he has been avoiding and flinching away from for a week or so?
TheRomanticNerd chapter 9 . 8/10/2011
And the Warlblers are all "Hey, two guys in one night? That's one to tell our kids at parties!". I kind of hate them the most. Ignorance, how hurtful thee are! :(

(Okay, so I decided to not sleep but read more of this instead. Even if I'm having a sea of people today at my house, and I'm the hostess. Whateva whateva I do what I want :D)
TheRomanticNerd chapter 8 . 8/10/2011
Rachel needs to die in a horrible fire. I know she's just young and dumb in her self-centeredness. Still.
TheRomanticNerd chapter 7 . 8/10/2011
Blaine had better. I love him, but HE HAD BETTER OR I WILL END HIM.

(so emotional, every chapter makes me go crazier and crazier :D)
TheRomanticNerd chapter 6 . 8/10/2011
I forgot to mention the incredible wording in the last review. I love what you do to words, the words you put in Kurt's mouth. They are perfect. I loved the defence mechanism. I used to do something like that, ugh, I'm so glad I don't need it anymore. :/
TheRomanticNerd chapter 5 . 8/10/2011
WHATWHATWHATWHAT Also Wes and David are bigger sses than ever :P Blaine needs to snap Kurt out of it BUT HE IS LATE :((
TheRomanticNerd chapter 4 . 8/10/2011
Holy sh*t, I canNOT believe Wes and Daving. Wow. WOW. Buttholes.

Anyway. This chapter was mindblowing. I liked the whole thing so far for the angst and the believable detail, but the emotion in this one totally blew me away. Amazing chapter.

I hope Kurt declines the offer, publicly as well.

(Pavarotti lessthanthree)