Reviews for Hold Your Breath and Close Your Eyes
Xandrew chapter 2 . 2/17/2011
Seriously dude, you should add horror as a subgenre cause Kurt is freaking me out!
Supreme Baka chapter 2 . 2/17/2011
This is really interesting! Rachel is being a total stage five clinger! And Kurt changed his style! WTF! Continue!
njferrell chapter 2 . 2/17/2011
Poor Kurt.

And I really feel for Blaine. He can't remember. Now Kurt's mad at him...AND he has Rachel...who's acting nuts after him.
Harry Fado chapter 2 . 2/17/2011
OMG!

I have to ask, will there be a Klaine happy end? or a Kurt happy end? It don't matter with who, but will have? 'cause this is killing me! G_G
SafirePhoenix chapter 2 . 2/17/2011
The horror... THE. HORROR.
kyubifreak chapter 2 . 2/17/2011
Wow.. very unique story! I cannot wait for more .. I wonder if he will quit sing too..
SharkySheep chapter 2 . 2/17/2011
AMAZING! I can't wait to see where you take Kurt on this story - I love the messy version of him, Keep it up :D
Always With Amy chapter 2 . 2/17/2011
Borderline(?) insane!Rachel made me lol. (I love your fast updates. :,D)
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
That was wonderful! Poor Kurt!
kellylouise potter chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Good start, but poor Kurt! Update soon...
LiliesAreWhite chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Please please update soon. I was looking for something interesting to read and this is absolutely fantastic. Can't wait to see how Kurt tries to fit in.
Always With Amy chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
This is exactly what I've been hoping to find. Utterly amazing.
Number1KurtHummelFan chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
So sad!
LunalitSol chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
This was absolutely devastating, but in the absolute best way possible. Really, lovely piece. Excellent work. :) Can't wait to see where you take this.
Harry Fado chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
If you make everything blow up in Rachel and Blaine's face I will LOVE you forever! Because this is ridiculous!

Loved this start! Need more!

xx :)