Reviews for Hold Your Breath and Close Your Eyes
Ghostlanxx chapter 4 . 8/10/2011
Holy sh*t, I canNOT believe Wes and Daving. Wow. WOW. Buttholes.

Anyway. This chapter was mindblowing. I liked the whole thing so far for the angst and the believable detail, but the emotion in this one totally blew me away. Amazing chapter.

I hope Kurt declines the offer, publicly as well.

(Pavarotti lessthanthree)
Ghostlanxx chapter 3 . 8/10/2011
I love how Kurt is with Blaine. It's really Kurt, I think, in a more sarcastic mean way that he would ever be in canon. Blaine, stop being so helpless and fix this, dammit.
Ghostlanxx chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Oh, goodness, the angst! I feel for Kurt, but him not standing out? Is the world coming to an end? I really hope someone will heal him fast :(
ANinnyMouse chapter 31 . 8/9/2011
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS! I am a huge Klaine fan, and this story just made my day. Love seeing them happily together after so much hardships. Thanks for sharing.
Violethillbeautiful chapter 31 . 8/9/2011
Sam and Karofsky? O.O Karovans O.O I loved the ending :)
Klainebows chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
So you know that feeling you get where you know you're going to cry but you aren't actually crying yet? You can feel your tear ducts getting ready to pump out some tears.

That's where I am right now after reading the first chapter. Beautiful writing and lovely angst!
C chapter 31 . 8/8/2011
I cried through this entire freaking story and it was the most beautiful thing.
KurtHummelFan chapter 31 . 8/8/2011
I just don't know how I feel about this ending; the story started out so original and unique. And then boom, because everything is Klainebows and Save, nothing hurts and Rachel is just forgiven. It's all just a little contrived really. Of course Kurt and Blaine get together, because the world might explode if Kurt gets with someone else or just wants to be single. And of course Dave finds courage to be out at school with the "mysteriously-turned gay" Sam.

Your first 30 chapters were amazing! It was all so in-depth, I could really see, feel, and understand these characters. You even made Blaine interesting to me, even if he was a HUGE twat to Kurt throughout this story. I don't know if someone put a gun to your head because they wanted a "Happy-Klaine ending", but I think I was better off not reading this last chapter.

I don't want this to come off as "mean", but after reading the last chapter just really left me with grossly unsatisfied and slightly disappointed feeling and I really needed to get this out and off my chest.
Violethillbeautiful chapter 30 . 8/6/2011
Okay, it's official: I love this story. I really want Kurt to choose Blaine, because despite all the emotional pain he put Kurt through, Dave caused Kurt more emotional AND physical pain. Even though they are both guilty for hurting him, Blaine and Kurt are better together, in my opinion, so keep writing! :D
congotandsja chapter 30 . 8/5/2011
I love this.
clovrboy chapter 30 . 7/27/2011
Rely great story. Really sad buy good, I just hope people would start making it up to Kurt soon, oh and that Rachel feels at least some guilt cause she knew how he felt about Blaine n she still pursue him, when she is suppose to be a good friend of Kurt. Anyways update soon.
JasonDragon64 chapter 30 . 7/19/2011
Glad to see Kurt finally awake again. Hopefully now that he is recovering, someone worthy will come into his life and he can finally be happy.
Number1KurtHummelFan chapter 30 . 7/19/2011
Crying. Seriously. :D

Please update soon!
klaine-is-endgame1 chapter 30 . 7/19/2011
Hes up!
lGra chapter 4 . 7/7/2011
This is so funny! I'm not sure if it's intentional, but it is - Kurt is...scary. It's just pathetic how it's all because Blaine kissed Rachel - this reaction (losing himself and such) would have worked more with just a realization of the world or something more deserving, not Blaine being the instigator because he happened to get drunk and kiss a girl.

I like how he's throwing everything away, and how after his changes, everyone is freaked out. But Finn and the Warblers like it.

Kurt is still being a diva even after he thinks he is shedding off the attention/world.
346 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »