Reviews for Hold Your Breath and Close Your Eyes
Always With Amy chapter 29 . 7/6/2011
Martina and Quaren friendship? Just let me die. Beautiful as ever.
Supreme Baka chapter 29 . 7/6/2011
Oh please please update soon! :O
JasonDragon64 chapter 29 . 7/6/2011
Ah, Kurt is finally awake! Thank Gaga! Hopefully, now things will start to get better for our favourite diva.
Number1KurtHummelFan chapter 29 . 7/6/2011
Omg! Hold yourselves back! Geeze, the guy wakes up from being hit by a car and the first thing you do is yell at him and attack him? Lol! Loved it! Yay! Kurtie's awake! (Did you know that they already sang Keep Holding On to Quinn when she was pregnant?)
Daimia De Luke chapter 28 . 7/2/2011
This is by far my favorite Klaine angst fix...you have managed to make me cry countless times. I also love how you don't make Kurt forgive Blaine so easily. As much as I love the pairing, too many authors pain Kurt as a pushover. I love it, and I can't wait for the next chapter!
Number1KurtHummelFan chapter 28 . 6/24/2011
Oh my god! Update soon! Please! Ahhhhhhhhh! O_O
Number1KurtHummelFan chapter 21 . 6/24/2011
That song is giving me a sence of a terrible forshadowing.
Number1KurtHummelFan chapter 20 . 6/24/2011
"He knows my pizza order."

"You know my c
Number1KurtHummelFan chapter 19 . 6/24/2011
I cried. Brotherly!Furt FTW!
PlayElli chapter 28 . 6/19/2011
yay Kurt is awake! :D

hopefully dave still has a chance :{ (still rooting for dave and kurt lol)
ChroniclesofNarniaGleeandDW chapter 28 . 6/16/2011
Aww, Kurt woke up! YAY! THAT'S PERFECT!

And the end? 'I love you' - who said that? ;D It was either Burt or Blaine... or maybe you said and I wasn't reading it properly.
amy chapter 28 . 6/15/2011
finally! i've been waiting for so long for you to update, but i can definitely say this chapter was worth the wait. so keep up the great work and update the next chapter soon. D
JasonDragon64 chapter 28 . 6/15/2011
Loved the chapter, Chayo. Seems that our Kurt is finally out of the woods.
sweethearts-bittertarts chapter 28 . 6/15/2011
Ahh! Such an evil cliffie! Please update soon, the suspense is already killing me! Sorry for all the exclamation marks, I just love this story. But, oh my gosh, Blaine FINALLY told Kurt. I liked the way you had Kurt wake up, it was very fitting to the situation and mood of the story. Is Karofsky coming back soon? It would be interesting to see what he would do since Blaine confessed his real feelings and sorted his weird twisted mind out. Is Rachel still going to try to win back Finn? She needs a little boost of happiness as well.
klaine-is-endgame1 chapter 28 . 6/15/2011