Reviews for Diary Fortissimo
kaito136 chapter 30 . 7/10/2013
Hey hey guys. Hope you're not dropping this fic. I'm still waiting for an update :/

Hope you guys come back soon.
Muhammad Muizzuddin chapter 29 . 5/21/2013
C-can I make a movie about this?
Muhammad Muizzuddin chapter 30 . 5/21/2013
Can't wait for the next chapter!
stealthmomo chapter 30 . 12/21/2012
I have long enjoyed this trip to the whack side of K-ON and honestly the past two chapters have really gotten the story back on track.

Glad to hear you guys are doing well and school is too. Hoping to see this continue soon.

Now, ladies, we REALLY need to discuss the proper usage of the ampersand. While its good to learn new things and I understand the temptation to go wild, the ampersand is a symbol representing 'and', not a substitute for it.

Unlike symbol usage in some Asian languages, symbols in English are not intended for narrative.

The ampersand properly occurs; in a discriptive text block, such as in an advertisment - A title or name (i.e. Abercrombie & Fitch) - a line item in a list (i.e. Bacon & Eggs).

Seeing the ampersand used as it was in this chapter was the equivalent of my brain hitting continuous speed-bumps. If you need more concise instruction on usage, please feel free to PM me.

I hope you take this advice in the spirit it is intended. I do indeed enjoy this story. Much love to ya.

peacepeace,
'momo
Beyond You chapter 29 . 12/20/2012
will i gotta this story is soo fucked up in a good way that i fell in love with the story two days ago! keep going
The Red Bullet chapter 29 . 9/21/2012
Alright, now that I've caught with with this story all I have to say is that it's been good so far. Some typos that are actually quite noticeable. Proofread more. It may help.

Also, MORE BLOOD AND SUCH. I can't help but think that a simple indian burn could traumatize someone so badly (Yui). I could think of things that are way worse than that. The thing that turned Tsumugi into a psychopath could have turned out worse. The thing that happened to her could have been dealt with extreme sessions of therapy and then she would be all better. Seriously, if you want some gore or torture or killing ideas/scenes PM me.

Overall, I like this story. It's decent enough for me to keep me reading and interested. The fact that Mugi and Mio are my favorite pairing I'll keep reading. Good job. Keep it up.
That One Person chapter 29 . 8/16/2012
To be honest, I love this story. It's amazing and I'm always trying to think what's going on in Mugi's head though I am expecting more in the later chapters. For example, more blood. I could come up with a lot more torture ideas and I'm not even as fucked up as Mugi is in this story. I don't know, you may make it as bloody as you want. I could care less. Also, I can't help but think that this story reminds me of the song "Bad Girlfriend" by Theory of a Dead man.

Overall, this is story is great and I patiently wait for more chapters.

-KTD
kaito136 chapter 29 . 2/15/2012
Woah so it's Spirits VS Spirits... Akiyama VS Nakano huh. I'm so amused by the drastic change in Azusa o_O Abit uncharacteristic but I'm enjoying it to bits. Serious, I haven came across ANY fanfic that portrayed Azusa as the evil one. It's always Mugi or Ritsu being the evil one. Azusa being the antagonist sure is interesting.

This chapter kindda lacks a little mood compared to the rest, maybe because after Ritsu found out about the couple, there seem to be a little lack of emotion. The emotions of this fic always comes from Mugi, so I kindda feel like... The emotion that moment seem to have disappeared.

Will be looking forward to your next chapter :) And I cant believe you guys had been receiving hate mails. I love this fic! :/
White7Fang chapter 29 . 2/12/2012
The first paragraph was actually really descriptive and awesome! :DD Nice work!

The story is getting more and more interesting with every chapter. And the fact that both Azusa and Mugi are going to use spirits/ghosts makes it even more exciting! Keep it up! :D
kaito136 chapter 28 . 1/26/2012
Woah thanks for the update! It was faster than I expected it to be since I just begin reading this not long ago.

AWESOME CHAPTER. 2 of my fav characters are mentioned! XD (Ritsu & Azusa). My, my... I'm loving the evil Azusa more now. "My Yui" Wow... Azusa, so precious over your personal belonging? XD I see YuiAzu straying away from MugiMioRitsu trio now, and that's a pretty fresh thing to read about. It's uncommon to see the band split in the first place, and splitting b is pretty refreshing. I like this idea, though predictable split up pairings. Mugi always get paired with Mio and/or Ritsu, so yeh kindda expected it. I thought this chapter was gonna be pretty angst up since the girls just got attacked, but seems not...unlike the last section there.

GAH AZUSA GO! I'm looking forward to Evil Azu now! It's really rare to see Azusa getting fierce in the first place, needless to say about an evil Azusa. I was about to plan to write something evil on Azusa but seems like you beat me into this. I'm really looking forward to what she has for Mugi. This couple just can't leave each other in a state of despair, can they? Revenging for each other... So cute. Haahaha. Hope to see your update soon! I'll die with this cliffhanger of Evil Azu if it doesn't get updated soon enough o_o

Thanks for the update!
kaito136 chapter 27 . 1/23/2012
what? no where near finish and so many had happened? holy crap, some kind of massive plot planning you people have! AWESOME FANFIC! I love this fanfic to bits I swear! (Oh, other than in the previous chapter where Mio and Mugi ignored the drunk Ritsu. Then Mugi sending Mio home, what happened to drunk Ritsu? o_o)

I love the suspense and action filled in here. I thought character development could do a bit better, and the length of each chapter as well. I know you guys had arranged a certain thing to be revealed only at certain chapters, but some of the chapters are so short, yet some other is so long. It could be better if they're more balanced!

oh, since it's far from finish and I believe you guys had planned finish the fic... may I ask how long is this fanfic gonna be? like an estimated chapter number o_o i'm curious to see how things will change to the back.

And right, I wanna see some more action for Azusa and Ritsu. Azusa had too little screen time here, so is Ritsu. So far only Yui got her spot light, and I hope she returns soon too! I like how you portrayed Mugi, great over there. Mio seem a bit OOC at some point, but her worrying factor is still there, which is pretty good.

I know you're all busy, so am I. But I still hope to see updates soon! Since last update was in Oct last yr.

btw, I realised I mixed up my previous comment about the Chinese joke o_o Chuan is ship, Chuang is the bed -_- *sigh*. Told ya it's confusing.
kaito136 chapter 14 . 1/20/2012
i just had to review this chapter first before going on. Yeh it's the chapter of Captain Tsumugi on board of Mio's ship. Just a little joke I wanna share with you guys. in Chinese, Ship/Boat is pronounced as Chuan, where as bed is pronounced as Chuang. The little difference in pronouncing with 'g' makes a big difference because when we say 'board the ship' and 'get on bed' is really similar. It's often a joke when we say 'shang chuang' (board the ship) and miss pronouce it that it sounds 'shang chuan' like we're gonna get on bed x)

yeh just to share with you guys before i continue XD great story so far!
Anonymous Gun Nut chapter 27 . 10/20/2011
Err, let's just try /3frv4la.
Anonymous Gun Nut chapter 27 . 10/20/2011
Good fic, even if the yuri pairing is a bit jarring. I couldn't stop thinking of this picture the whole time I was reading it.

PenCagedPhoenix chapter 26 . 9/4/2011
That was a good chapter, Mugi is now killer really good for the story.