Reviews for Two Little Blackbirds
Aleaster chapter 5 . 12/29/2012
This was nice
Moss E chapter 3 . 3/21/2011
This chapter is probably my favorite of all these. It's just so... pretty. I can't find any other way to describe how I feel about it; the prose is just so tidy, simple, and giggle-inducing. It's a very small but heartwarming moment, and still in character and quirky. The last line was what really cinched it for me.
Rachelizabeth1224 chapter 5 . 3/18/2011
Very nice job! :P While every single chapter made me laugh (except for the last one, of course, which was still really good, just angst-y!), I thought that the sundae conversation was especially funny, and I laughed out loud at the whole "Hard cover or paperback?" comment; it definitely sounded like something Bartimaeus would've said in the books! XD Awesome job, and I hope you'll update soon!
EiseiNoMuzai chapter 5 . 3/6/2011
Wow. You're very good at keeping both of them in-character. I love it! Please, keep it up~
Hermy chapter 5 . 2/27/2011
owl-eats-waffles chapter 5 . 2/27/2011
Awww! A lovely ending, with great characterisation and very skilled writing. I really liked the way you kept the emotion subtle yet powerful- brilliant chapter!
owl-eats-waffles chapter 4 . 2/26/2011
That was very, very good! I look forward to part 2! Really nice ideas you've got there!
MaiWishes chapter 4 . 2/24/2011

You need more reviews!
MaiWishes chapter 3 . 2/20/2011
Oo that was fast, I should check my email daily
MaiWishes chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
That was kwwwwl. I hope to see more :D write them all down :D

I think of little conversations and moments like this to, especially to entertain myself during a boring patch at school or work, but then I have the weird impulse to start pacing D:

I tell you to write them all down but I never do it my self :/
nari nick chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
yayyyy! I want more of this! moooore!

thank you for posting this, our ship's been so dead for the last months.

and I really like the concept of an actual funny! BK-story. so, go on like that please! I'm curious what you come up with next :)

love, nari