Reviews for Amends
red2013 chapter 5 . 9/8/2013
great story to read. in some way house apolgoize to wilson for his mad things he did to him at home.

HelenaRewrite chapter 4 . 5/26/2012
I really enjoyed reading this story. There were a few grammer mistakes and you switched from present tense to past tense a few times, but it was barely noticable.

Thank you for writing this, and think about a sequel, I would really like to read more.
Dianizx chapter 5 . 4/22/2012
aww! Poor Wilson, he is so cute and cuddly I don't like him suffering, but on the other hand a guilty and worried to death House is amazing as well...

What i'm trying to say is that this fanfic was awesome, i hope u can make more.

Thanks for everything!
leobutler chapter 5 . 8/19/2011
Please do a story
PTenigma chapter 5 . 2/22/2011
This was really good. I would love for you to continue it...please?
Lylaa chapter 5 . 2/21/2011
For a while I thought that the injuries would reveal some sort of weird illness that Wilson had. Guess not! :) Nice fic. I really liked it.
Cookie chapter 5 . 2/21/2011
Please either continue this one or start another, I love the way you write House when he is looking after 'his' Wilson,
damigella chapter 5 . 2/21/2011
This story seems to have a nice structure to it. Well proportioned and I enjoyed the symmetry - with Wilson limping and in pain, and House cleaning and cooking.

I'm not sure whether to ask for a lengthening of this; I would also like another story in this same world, were H and W love each other and C is just a good friend.

I like the way you write.
SakuraDragomir chapter 3 . 2/20/2011
hey waz up

can u write more of this story plz? if u can

i love house md and the gang

i hope i can read more of yur stories

-yuuki kuran

queen of the night
Lylaa chapter 2 . 2/20/2011
Looking foreward to more.
freddy chapter 2 . 2/18/2011
Och! how could House not know exactly what he did? Glad he's feeling bad! But love to see him in full blown caring mode! Please continue.