Reviews for Forty Weeks
FlyingMouse chapter 12 . 3/21
FANTASTIC! I loved this story so much! I loved the tension and the flow- it was all so well done :)
The only thing I'm a little unclear about was Azula...so did she go through some sort of rehab to ensure that she doesn't go crazy with her fire powers again? And that's why Yakone could come visit her and "be better" after the visit, because Azula would teach her how to protect her sanity?
FlyingMouse chapter 9 . 3/18
Zuko spilling grape juice on Sokka- that was PERFECT!
FlyingMouse chapter 6 . 3/18
Toph's spunk was sooo believable- GREAT JOB
FlyingMouse chapter 1 . 3/17
Oooh I love your writing! Already in a good mood and excited about this story :D
lucel18 chapter 12 . 3/13
Looooooove it! Thank you so much!
lucel18 chapter 11 . 3/13
Why don't I feel surprised at Aang's reaction? Sigh...
lucel18 chapter 10 . 3/13
Finally! And just AAAWWWW...you make me love Zuko even more. Thank you!
lucel18 chapter 9 . 3/13
LOL at Zuko's solution to the stain on Katara's shirt. Zuko is also so sweet...thank you for this chapter!
lucel18 chapter 8 . 3/13
She finally realizes the truth! Yay!
lucel18 chapter 7 . 3/13
Zuko being insecure with himself is canon, along with Katara being there for him, and even for his people. Love your writing and this fic and your OCs!
lucel18 chapter 6 . 3/13
You write Toph really well! She definitely would have acted the way she did in this chapter. Lol. Zuko gotta confess his feelings to Katara before Aang returns.
lucel18 chapter 5 . 3/13
LOL. Zuko is probably thinking 'I might actually have a chance with her. What do I do? I gotta meditate!' LOL. Kidding aside, I love that Katara and Zuko's ideals have always been similar after Zuko sided with Team Avatar.
lucel18 chapter 4 . 3/13
Love Zuko for his support for Katara here
lucel18 chapter 3 . 3/13
Jien at least kept her secret
lucel18 chapter 2 . 3/13
LOL. Oh, new girlfriend. What happened to Mai?