Reviews for Forty Weeks
Nice! I like the ending.
Anon chapter 12 . 9/26/2016
3rd time reading this and the last line always breaks me
hello it me chapter 12 . 8/3/2016
this pic is THE LEGITIMATE SHITT. so much love and respect for you dude. can't wait to read more of your stuff!

p.s. thank you for righting the wrong
Bjcomc chapter 12 . 7/29/2016
A round of applause this really great I have read a lot your works and Tbh am amazed at how well the plot is developed. Although I didn't like some parts of it.
I have to say that I am amazed at how you tackled the problem because I can actually see aang act like this in canon if a situation like this had actually occurred. Loved zuko, katara, sokka, toph , and yes azula appeared *major fangirl here*. The secondary characters where OK as well ie the single mothers. I wish I could say more or in this case type more words but am lacking words to describe this fic(*whispers*or maybe am just too lazy).
Either way it was a great read
Kakashi-is-my-daddy chapter 12 . 7/13/2016
CUTE!
Kakashi-is-my-daddy chapter 1 . 7/13/2016
I've only read the A/N.
Thanks for you contribution!
ZUTARARRARARRARARARARARRARA!
*whispers* water tribe *flips head while turning and walks out of room*
Also sorry I watched that episode yesterday and yeah... but thanks for fixing the bs
Guest chapter 12 . 2/5/2016
Great story ! It was nice and short and I really enjoyed it
Ambi chapter 12 . 1/31/2016
I come back to read this fic every so often. Still incredibly beautiful thank you
lexitania chapter 8 . 1/28/2016
I have a head canon that Katara's mother was actually the daughter of Pakku. Kanna and Pakku did the diddly, Kanna ran away to the south, Kanna has a baby with waterbender genes that isn't a bender (Pakku's hella powerful, Katara is hella powerful. Genetics!), Kya has a daughter that inherits Pakku's hella powerful waterbending, Kya dies, Katara goes to the north, Pakku finds out that she's Kanna's granddaughter and decides to train her (possibly because it's the closest he'll ever get to having a relationship with his daughter), Pakku and Kanna get back together, all is PLUR
lexitania chapter 5 . 1/28/2016
Technically she did meet the guy she was meant to be with at 14, cause she met Zuko when she was 14... don't look at me, i'm trash
lexitania chapter 2 . 1/28/2016
i've read this like four hundred times and I hate Jien more every time I read it. Love the story though, it kinda goes with my korra compliant headcanon that Kya is the product of an affair between Zuko and Katara because Katara was in that loveless marriage and she was with Zuko helping him care for baby Izumi because Izumi's mum died in child birth and they fell in love because I'm trash
Guest chapter 12 . 12/30/2015
You are so funny! I loved this! So surprising you aren't interested in kids and wrote about the pregnancy experience so beautifully. Children gross me out and you even had me ahhhing and tearing up! Dad Zuko is just too adorable!
Ogg chapter 2 . 12/27/2015
That "next time"
My god. Had a right proper cack
gracemis chapter 12 . 12/23/2015
Great story. I really enjoyed the format and the friendship based romance.
Elen-Di chapter 12 . 12/8/2015
Oh my gosh I love this so much. Yakone, Shen, Tenzin, Azula... everything. I love it so much. Thank you for writing such beautiful awesome Zutara stories. These seriously make my day, and make me so, so, so very happy.