Reviews for Forty Weeks
zutara2k17 chapter 12 . 8/10
Loved this so much. My favourite pregnant!Zutara fic and it's actually my second time reading it. Thank you for sharing!
Kina Kalamari chapter 12 . 6/17
I am completely with you about both babies and pregnancy (I do my best to avoid both), and I'll admit that I almost didn't read this story because I figured that's what the summary implied. But boy, am I glad I took a chance on it! This fic was an absolutely wonderful read. Obviously it's not even remotely canon with Korra but I don't care in the slightest. (Zutara never really is, after all. *le sighYour characterization of the two of them is fantastic, and I'm definitely going to be checking out your other work.
Lexi chapter 10 . 5/24
Okay so like I know this was finished in 2011 but I'm in love with it and this chapter made me laugh out loud more than a few times and your writing is extraordinary and I really REALLY love your characterizations, they're spot on okay that is all bye!
Kimmytrainer chapter 12 . 4/26
God I loved this story so much. Thanks times a billion for writing!
Kimmytrainer chapter 11 . 4/25
So it is Tenzin. I'm okay with that. Hmm, I'm surprised at Aang, that he'd just up and leave without warning. But I suppose it fits with his childish character, and it works best with the plot. I'm perfectly content with it, regardless. Whatever allows Katara and Zuko to be happily together with the least amount of drama. Anyhow, I wonder how the fire nation is going to take this? Tenzin will be Zuko's son, after all. But he's still biologically the Avatar's son. Will he be the heir, or will their second child be? Curious, very curious...
Kimmytrainer chapter 10 . 4/25
OH MY GOD I love your sense of humor so much. Not Voldemort! Hah! God, I can't even! Uggh XD It's so cute that Zuko and Katara want the baby to call Zuko "dad". I wonder how You Know Who will fit into their mismatched family dynamic? Here's to hoping it goes well for all. Also, what's the baby's name, if not Tenzin? Guess I'll find out!
Kimmytrainer chapter 9 . 4/25
Awww how lovely! I love this story :D Soooooo... WHEN DOES AANG GET BACK? Katara is about to have his baby and he doesn't even know! Which I'm fine with, by the way, except for the fact that Katara and Zuko are both good people and won't be able to move on with their lives together until Aang is officially out of the romantic picture. Selfish, but I just want him back for their sake. Sigh. Also, I guess I'll find out next chapter, but it'll still be a boy, right? Cuz Tenzin, you know. Yeah. Um, yeah.
Kimmytrainer chapter 8 . 4/25
WOOT SHE'S FIGURING IT OUT AND GRAN-GRAN KNOWS OMG YAY
Kimmytrainer chapter 7 . 4/25
And she figured it out! Woot! Hmm, chaos you say? I assume the family is visiting? I wonder when Aang will return. Maybe in his spiritual journey he'll somehow realize that he and Katara aren't right for each other... That'd be convenient.
Kimmytrainer chapter 6 . 4/25
Ah, I love Toph. She knows everything that goes on XD I hope Aang doesn't hear that Katara is having Zuko's child. That could go badly, even if only temporarily. Honestly, the whole thing is probably going to go badly anyway. Eh, whatever. I feel bad for Aang, but I'm reading this for the Zutara, after all.
Kimmytrainer chapter 5 . 4/25
Yup, yup. He totally wants her. Hope it works out soon! Or at least gets more interesting, like episode 20 of Book 2. Excluding the whole betrayal part, of course.
Kimmytrainer chapter 4 . 4/25
Yay he knows! Sweet, her plan is going through, too! Yay. Hmm, seems he already has feelings for her. Cool. I'm curious (but don't tell me) how she's going to break it off with Aang and get together with Zuko. Is she going to cheat on Aang? Will she avoid cheating but break up with him as soon as he returns? Or maybe he'll return and she'll quickly realize that her chemistry with Zuko is far more romantic and enticing than her relationship with Aang. I look forward to seeing how this plays out!
Kimmytrainer chapter 3 . 4/25
Dude I love your sense of humor!

I hope the kitchen staff doesn't get into trouble... lol whoops
Kimmytrainer chapter 1 . 4/25
Okay your writing style is fantastic.
BurstB chapter 12 . 3/31
First off all, you got my utmost respect for this story. It has a lot of parts I really liked, especially the plot at all is really sophisticated, but (and this one is big BUT) I'm not so content with the conclusion.
I am really sad about Aang's ending/destiny. You clearly got your personal little vendetta against him, but this was a bit exaggerated (*sigh* at least in my eyes).

Well, only one thing left to mentioned. The way you portrait Toph was one of the best and funniest I've seen so far. She really made me me smile a lot.