Reviews for Forty Weeks
Good job with toph. Could hear her! Loved this part. Thank you
Love!
I love you for writing this, instead of blatantly denying cannon, you've changed it but maintained important parts. Good job!
sinfullyseen chapter 7 . 2/27
is it possible for her to be pregnant with zuko's child? i mean they didn't did the thing. did they? or it's just like pure .. uh.. what's the word.. uh.. like with athena with rick riordan, she just have to will it to a partner and poof instant baby on your doorstep. is it like that? because that's just weird. nice to be rid of aang's clutches on her, but weird. nevertheless, still reading!
sinfullyseen chapter 1 . 2/27
*reads "this is me fixing that bullshit"* *screams in delight* *starts reading*
Lakitalover chapter 12 . 10/23/2013
While bittersweet at times, I think this was a very fitting ending.
Lakitalover chapter 10 . 10/23/2013
*sighs dramatically* Just when I thought it couldn't get any more heartwarming. This is such a feel-good story with enough suspense and conflict to avoid being cheesy. 3

Btw, your Voldemort joke at the end made me laugh.
Lakitalover chapter 7 . 10/23/2013
D'aaaaww! This story keeps getting better. Also, I can't decide which is more adorable when Katara makes Zuko's heart melt or when Zuko is all awkward because he has fans. :)
Lakitalover chapter 6 . 10/23/2013
This chapter is my favorite so far. I really, really love how you write Toph.
Lakitalover chapter 5 . 10/23/2013
Loved the interaction between Katara and Zuko in the kitchen. The house tour felt odd to me though...like I was reading a cross over of Avatar and Extreme Makeover: Home Edition, but that's probably more the fault of my TV viewing choices than your writing. Still, it made for some surreal reading.
Lakitalover chapter 4 . 10/23/2013
This was an interesting chapter, and I like the new characters, but I am confused as to why less fuss was raised about same-sex marriages than about unwed mothers. The Fire Nation is weird in this story...
Lakitalover chapter 3 . 10/23/2013
Perhaps you are playing mind games by lowering our expectations or perhaps you underestimate yourself. Either way, this chapter was far more entertaining than your introduction would suggest. :)
Lakitalover chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
I should probably feel bad for Katara, but as someone who desperately wanted the show writers to agree that the feeling you had Katara express in this chapter are the ones that make the most sense, I mostly just laughed and smiled throughout this chapter. I love it when other people put my thoughts into words. Also, I find it amusing yet accurate that Aang would cluelessly believe it's a good idea for Katara to visit Zuko. *doubles over laughing*
Aoluas Anminti chapter 12 . 9/14/2013
All the kudos.
Kataang has always bothered me, an because of Tenzin I actually refused to watch Korra. Maybe now I will.
That aside, loved this story to bits. There are errors, mostly word sage or missing words that bothered me, but not enough to really take away from the story. Excellent job.
Protagonist Of Life chapter 6 . 9/8/2013