Reviews for Forty Weeks
Kakashi-is-my-daddy chapter 12 . 7/13
CUTE!
Kakashi-is-my-daddy chapter 1 . 7/13
I've only read the A/N.
Thanks for you contribution!
ZUTARARRARARRARARARARARRARA!
*whispers* water tribe *flips head while turning and walks out of room*
Also sorry I watched that episode yesterday and yeah... but thanks for fixing the bs
Great story ! It was nice and short and I really enjoyed it
Ambi chapter 12 . 1/31
I come back to read this fic every so often. Still incredibly beautiful thank you
lexitania chapter 8 . 1/28
I have a head canon that Katara's mother was actually the daughter of Pakku. Kanna and Pakku did the diddly, Kanna ran away to the south, Kanna has a baby with waterbender genes that isn't a bender (Pakku's hella powerful, Katara is hella powerful. Genetics!), Kya has a daughter that inherits Pakku's hella powerful waterbending, Kya dies, Katara goes to the north, Pakku finds out that she's Kanna's granddaughter and decides to train her (possibly because it's the closest he'll ever get to having a relationship with his daughter), Pakku and Kanna get back together, all is PLUR
lexitania chapter 5 . 1/28
Technically she did meet the guy she was meant to be with at 14, cause she met Zuko when she was 14... don't look at me, i'm trash
lexitania chapter 2 . 1/28
i've read this like four hundred times and I hate Jien more every time I read it. Love the story though, it kinda goes with my korra compliant headcanon that Kya is the product of an affair between Zuko and Katara because Katara was in that loveless marriage and she was with Zuko helping him care for baby Izumi because Izumi's mum died in child birth and they fell in love because I'm trash
Guest chapter 12 . 12/30/2015
You are so funny! I loved this! So surprising you aren't interested in kids and wrote about the pregnancy experience so beautifully. Children gross me out and you even had me ahhhing and tearing up! Dad Zuko is just too adorable!
Ogg chapter 2 . 12/27/2015
That "next time"
My god. Had a right proper cack
gracemis chapter 12 . 12/23/2015
Great story. I really enjoyed the format and the friendship based romance.
Elen-Di chapter 12 . 12/8/2015
Oh my gosh I love this so much. Yakone, Shen, Tenzin, Azula... everything. I love it so much. Thank you for writing such beautiful awesome Zutara stories. These seriously make my day, and make me so, so, so very happy.
Elen-Di chapter 11 . 12/8/2015
YESSSSSSSSSSSSS

YESSSSSSSSSSS ZUTARA HAPPY ENDING

I AM SAD FOR AANG, BUT SORRY BUDDY, THAT'S HOW IT GOES WHEN YOU DITCH YOUR PREGNANT GIRLFRIEND FOR OVER A YEAR

YAAAAAAAAAAAAY ZUTARAAAAA! AND HAKODA RECONCILIATION! AND ALL THE HAPPY FEELS!
Elen-Di chapter 10 . 12/8/2015
My heart is so full. Please, please, PLEASE let them have their happy ending together.
Elen-Di chapter 7 . 12/8/2015
AHHHH AND THERE ARE EARTH-SHATTERING REVELATIONS

AND I'M SO AFRAID FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER WHEN SHIT HITS THE FAN TT_TT

I JUST WANT ZUTARA TO GET TOGETHER AND BE IN LOVE AND BE HAPPY. AND TO RAISE KATAR'AS BABY IN HAPPINESS IN THE FIRE PALACE AND FOR AANG TO REALIZE HE JUST NEEDS TO BE A DAMNED MONK ALREADY LIKE HE'S BEEN RAISED.
Elen-Di chapter 6 . 12/8/2015
YESSSSSSS. HAHAHA i love this chapter.

Fave moment #1: Sokka's drawing of Aang's death by boomerang.

Fave moment #2: Toph laughing her ass of at Jien's assumption that Zuko's the baby daddy.

Fave moment #3: Zutara having a moment 3 3 3