Reviews for Ohana
birdsflyaway chapter 7 . 4/6/2014
Love this :)
JustLurking chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
I like this. I'd not given much thought to Danno/Kono, but now...very well done!
Angels-heart1 chapter 7 . 9/6/2013
I'm really enjoying this story. Can't wait to read more.
NCISRookie33 chapter 7 . 8/11/2013
I really liked this story. It's a shame that you haven't continued it in awhile!
Gepospenguin chapter 7 . 8/10/2013
Please finish! It's great!
LCDRFireFly chapter 7 . 7/17/2013
Please pleeease update!
It is such an amazing story you've got here! I like that you have been putting Kono and Danny together because they share the same love and care for their families and I would really like to see how their interaction goes on in your story!
Maybe since Steve is so torn up in the WoFat/Cath/Doris thing and the authors of the show have decided to reduce the ususal branter between Steve and Danny, he (Danny) may find someone to talk about all this stuff in Kono.
Anyway, I hope that you will continue writing for these two. :)
fairgirl chapter 7 . 7/29/2012
I really wish you would continue this because I really like the interaction between Danny and Kono? Plus, I absolutely love your writing style.
Gaia'schild chapter 7 . 4/30/2012
I love seeing something about Kono that shows her vulnerable human side. Its something that I think the show forgets to show us most of the time. Someone needs to remember that she's a rookie and probably never saw this stuff before. The first time she killed someone would be a great moment for Danny and Kono. Just suggesting.
11nivea342 chapter 7 . 12/2/2011
I like Danny noticing her response as a friend and a trained detective. Nice detail.
crokettsgirl chapter 7 . 12/2/2011
Powerful chapter. I like how you allowed her , her say for closure and how you had her think if it was closure. How Danny knew what happened between them just by the second of fear on her face when Ben grabbed her. He knew Ben beat her when they were together. Also how Ben put her down with the word Detective and then she had to correct him with officer. Also how he told her she had Danny wrapped...Really good chapter miss this story and can't wait for the next chapter. sue
tiva forever2009-2010 chapter 7 . 12/2/2011
aww this is tragic and sweet the way danny just says 'sure babe' when she asked him to drop her off at her place...i hope he comes back and checks up on her. who knows maybe he'll come back b/c she forgot her cell when she dashed out of the car and that gives him the reason to come back and find her like that then he could comfort her and it then it turns into something more...just an your writing btw
francis2 chapter 7 . 12/2/2011
Great story. I really like the backstory you give Kono, she's so strong.
punnylove chapter 6 . 10/31/2011
Good chapter. The series doesn't give us enough of Kono, and every fic exploring new nuances of her character is a treasure. Write more soon!
Facetaker chapter 6 . 10/31/2011
So I actually realy like this story, even though I'm usuallu not the type to read Kono/Danny (even though I love the pairing) But I think you could put in some more teasing between Kono and Danny, and maybe a little more of Steve...

But as I said, it was really good and I hope you keep going:)
11nivea342 chapter 6 . 10/28/2011
so nice to see an update, :) i really like the possibility of danny/kono and since the show seems to forget about them, it'd be nice to have fic.

i like this AU of kono's bad relationship. i can honestly see it happening, something that hardened her and toughened her up during her surf ordeal and then becoming a cop.

would really like to see more updates, hope you don't forget about us. have a nice weekend.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »