Reviews for Betrayal of the Worst Kind
Liljojo294 chapter 13 . 2/4
Yup. Did give fair warning but holy molly. I was not prepared for that. At all. Cried so hard, now I just feel numb and lost. Well written though.
EmmaRandomAs chapter 13 . 1/16
The tears... Thank you for making me laugh, cry, and everything in between
shadow chapter 13 . 10/20/2016
R u serious
Ugh chapter 13 . 10/11/2016
Why though? What a pointless ending. His death accomplished nothing, all if the progress Tom made as a character was for naught, and you've left your fictional world with a whole lot of problems. Idk if you wanted it to be sad just for the sake of it, you couldn't figure out how to end it, or if you couldnt find a way to answer some of the questions your story raises so you killed him off instead of resolving the issues. It just came so out of left field and creates more problems. Ugh.
ruth hammond chapter 13 . 10/2/2016
This is a 2 tissue box story. With so much happiness, you knew that there was going to be great sorrow, with so much sorrow, there was going to be so much revenge...at least in fiction, that revenge can come to fruition. On to the next story...
Nerdygurl4 chapter 1 . 8/23/2016
I'm not going to flame this I will just say that I didn't find the end sad just pointless. I will be sure to avoid any of your stories in the future.
rigger42 chapter 13 . 8/13/2016
Well...damn. That just wrenched my heart out and stomped all over it.
Exosuho1991 chapter 13 . 8/4/2016
My goodness stunning ending although you made me cry so much, I felt their pain and I have never hated Albus so much. Pleasure to read such magnificent sotry.
MisfitsEmpire chapter 13 . 8/3/2016
You just ripped out my heart. It was beautiful and even though I hate the ending, it was perfect, but whyyyyy! Harry was finally happy, Tom was getting better, Severus was loved. You, my friend, would make a great author, albeit a harsh, cruel and soul crushing one, but a great one. I'm still not over this, you have damaged me. But I'm in love. GAH FEELS
Guest chapter 2 . 3/5/2016
well... it was gonna be a good story but you ruined it by making harry gay. WTF
Anonymouse chapter 13 . 2/26/2016
NOOOOOO *cries hysterically*
Staph making me cry... Oh god oh god... WHY?! ...
Guest chapter 2 . 9/23/2015
This looked to be a very good story then you just had to make Harry gay didn't you.
Gleas chapter 13 . 6/15/2015
damn it... I don't know who I feel more sorry for Severus or Tom or Draco or the rest of them or poor Harry who didn't get to live past twenty... -sniff- It was so good too... :/
Gleas chapter 10 . 6/15/2015
I don't think removing muggle studies is a great idea. I mean they can be self sufficient but they can't be isolated, not exactly. It doesn't bode well for a country to isolate itself from the neighbors... what happens next to you after all affects you. Knowing what the muggles are up to is important even if you never actively seek them out.

I also do not like the binding of magic bit. What if some of them are sorcerers like Harry? o.o? Someone who wants to work in both worlds is at a disadvantage. Implementing severe fines is alright but well they are also removing their right to defend themselves so its a bit cruel... it's like taking away someone's eye...The secrecy spell is awesome though. Also, they have not the structure yet that makes the wizarding world sufficient. Not knowing much about future prospects most would chose the place they are more comfortable in... as in right now. Those choosing muggle world would never even know so it's well... too early, I think
nightlock475 chapter 13 . 6/14/2015
this was not okay. at all. ohmygosh. stop, the tears are literally not stopping. I read the warning, and i was like, not draco or sev, not draco or sev, bc i didnt think u would kill harry. and then harry died and i was like *clutch heart and try to continue breathing as i drown in tears* it was very dramatic. and traumatic. wow. this was really good. an horrible person for writing this.