Reviews for Betrayal of the Worst Kind
well... it was gonna be a good story but you ruined it by making harry gay. WTF
Anonymouse chapter 13 . 2/26
NOOOOOO *cries hysterically*
Staph making me cry... Oh god oh god... WHY?! ...
Guest chapter 2 . 9/23/2015
This looked to be a very good story then you just had to make Harry gay didn't you.
Gleas chapter 13 . 6/15/2015
damn it... I don't know who I feel more sorry for Severus or Tom or Draco or the rest of them or poor Harry who didn't get to live past twenty... -sniff- It was so good too... :/
Gleas chapter 10 . 6/15/2015
I don't think removing muggle studies is a great idea. I mean they can be self sufficient but they can't be isolated, not exactly. It doesn't bode well for a country to isolate itself from the neighbors... what happens next to you after all affects you. Knowing what the muggles are up to is important even if you never actively seek them out.

I also do not like the binding of magic bit. What if some of them are sorcerers like Harry? o.o? Someone who wants to work in both worlds is at a disadvantage. Implementing severe fines is alright but well they are also removing their right to defend themselves so its a bit cruel... it's like taking away someone's eye...The secrecy spell is awesome though. Also, they have not the structure yet that makes the wizarding world sufficient. Not knowing much about future prospects most would chose the place they are more comfortable in... as in right now. Those choosing muggle world would never even know so it's well... too early, I think
nightlock475 chapter 13 . 6/14/2015
this was not okay. at all. ohmygosh. stop, the tears are literally not stopping. I read the warning, and i was like, not draco or sev, not draco or sev, bc i didnt think u would kill harry. and then harry died and i was like *clutch heart and try to continue breathing as i drown in tears* it was very dramatic. and traumatic. wow. this was really good. an horrible person for writing this.
eisamiller88 chapter 13 . 4/26/2015
...bawling my eyes out...I've read character death fics before, but none have hurt quite as much as this one. I'm at a loss as to what to say. Very well written. ;_;
MamaNanaJane63 chapter 13 . 3/10/2015
Beautiful
MissChriss chapter 13 . 1/22/2015
That was a wonderful fic, I could not stop crying at the end.
There'sAlwaysTimeToFangirl chapter 13 . 12/23/2014
Omg. I can't believe you would do something like this. This is the first of your stories I have read. It broke my heart. I absolutely loved it, but it broke my heart. Why? Why would you be so mean as to make everything so happy, and end it with a tragedy? I get that you wanted to end it with a bang, but did have to be literally?
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 13 . 12/16/2014
I loved it but why kill Harry off of all the people you had to choose Harry
Hisuiko chapter 13 . 12/7/2014
Stunning writing! Off to read the Prequel now :)

Hugs Hissy x
SlythindorMalfoy chapter 13 . 10/10/2014
This was just...so sad. I can't even...why?! It was truly a great story and I enjoyed reading it. I know you had a warning but I was thinking Tom or even SEv but you took poor Harry. Whyy? I refused to believe it till the last sentence. :'(

It was a job well done.
daithi4377 chapter 13 . 4/7/2014
I hate you...but it was a beautiful story and the ending did fit well with the story. I figured about half way through it would be harry to die. The headaches were getting worse and he wanted stuff done very fast. Don't get me wrong the story was awesome totally different than any others I have ever read but I still hate you for killing Harry. Just really why did it gave to be Ron. At least Ron proved Harry's point if the strongest Sorcerer in the world couldn't stop a bullet the rest of the witches and wizards didnt stand a chance. I just really hope that Hermoine didn't have anything to do with it.
daithi4377 chapter 12 . 4/6/2014
Told you Harry shouldn't have gone easy on them.