Reviews for Betrayal of the Worst Kind
Fyreheart chapter 13 . 11/5
Heartbreaking. The soft-hearted me would have liked to see them meet again in the afterlife.
Fyreheart chapter 10 . 11/5
Where was the option to emigrate?
Beautiful Story Pointless Ending
First of all Harry had a great life and the fact that you killed him that tells me that I should never read another one of your stories so I know to stay away from you know good day to you ass hole
any way i could send you howler for that ending...pout. Nice story overall though.
happy writing in future
Liljojo294 chapter 13 . 2/4
Yup. Did give fair warning but holy molly. I was not prepared for that. At all. Cried so hard, now I just feel numb and lost. Well written though.
EmmaRandomAs chapter 13 . 1/16
The tears... Thank you for making me laugh, cry, and everything in between
shadow chapter 13 . 10/20/2016
R u serious
Ugh chapter 13 . 10/11/2016
Why though? What a pointless ending. His death accomplished nothing, all if the progress Tom made as a character was for naught, and you've left your fictional world with a whole lot of problems. Idk if you wanted it to be sad just for the sake of it, you couldn't figure out how to end it, or if you couldnt find a way to answer some of the questions your story raises so you killed him off instead of resolving the issues. It just came so out of left field and creates more problems. Ugh.
ruth hammond chapter 13 . 10/2/2016
This is a 2 tissue box story. With so much happiness, you knew that there was going to be great sorrow, with so much sorrow, there was going to be so much revenge...at least in fiction, that revenge can come to fruition. On to the next story...
Nerdygurl4 chapter 1 . 8/23/2016
I'm not going to flame this I will just say that I didn't find the end sad just pointless. I will be sure to avoid any of your stories in the future.
rigger42 chapter 13 . 8/13/2016
Well...damn. That just wrenched my heart out and stomped all over it.
Exosuho1991 chapter 13 . 8/4/2016
My goodness stunning ending although you made me cry so much, I felt their pain and I have never hated Albus so much. Pleasure to read such magnificent sotry.
MisfitsEmpire chapter 13 . 8/3/2016
You just ripped out my heart. It was beautiful and even though I hate the ending, it was perfect, but whyyyyy! Harry was finally happy, Tom was getting better, Severus was loved. You, my friend, would make a great author, albeit a harsh, cruel and soul crushing one, but a great one. I'm still not over this, you have damaged me. But I'm in love. GAH FEELS
Guest chapter 2 . 3/5/2016
well... it was gonna be a good story but you ruined it by making harry gay. WTF