Reviews for Just Beyond Hate Street
Ms. Sincerity chapter 19 . 10/11/2020
You are an amazing witer. I love the short stories. Very entertaining. Well writen. Exciting! Thank you for this!
Ms. Sincerity chapter 15 . 10/10/2020
This is my absolute favourite chapter. Also my favourite short story, so unfortunately for Drew, the events of this night will be spoken about again!

Funny, witty, and sweet!
MadiYasha chapter 19 . 1/27/2018
Hey, I'm a few years late, but this is my absolute favourite fanfiction in the world, currently. I would highkey die for these four and all I wanted was good quality bonding time between them. I was like, actually beaming when I saw this, and saw that it wasn't a big scary multichapter but just a sweet collection of oneshots. That's literally my fave kinda fic, and these are my fave characters.

Your dialogue is /impeccable/, I cannot sing its praises enough! If I can write dialogue half as good as this some day, I'll be happy. Well done. I was actually laughing out loud throughout this whole thing.
metztli.hg chapter 19 . 8/22/2015
I truly loved every chapter
PointlesslyPoetic chapter 19 . 2/22/2015
I've died and gone to heaven. I didn't stop laughing once. Have I ever told you how much I seriously love your sassy portrayal of Sol? Because it slays. Loved the chapter!
Aeris Mae chapter 19 . 2/22/2015
"Scooby-Drew" is the best nickname EVER, not sure if I've said that before but I laugh everytime you use it _ Harley is soooo great here, just to die for, and Drew&May are too precious. Awesome!
thefierydeath chapter 19 . 2/22/2015
Good grief Harley. XD This was a really good chapter!
Aeris Mae chapter 18 . 1/5/2015
Yesshh! We need more of the Hoenn quartet since Alpha/Omega came out. You know, everytime I run into an male Ace Trainer I'm secretly hoping his name is Drew xD lol. Anyway, this was just perfect too; Drew nervous, May oblivious, Harley grumpy, and Soledad quietly amused. Great way to wrap up the year.
Amulet Misty chapter 18 . 1/2/2015
This hit me right in the feels. It's way past Christmas now but this made my day. Oh Harley xD Fabulous as always.
Guest chapter 18 . 1/1/2015
Glory! I laughed so hard reading this. Fantastically Christmassy and awesome!
guess who chapter 18 . 12/31/2014
Please update ur trilogy Cadence of fear! I really liked it but 1st it was creepy. Thx 4 not killing Harley off! ;)
Catherine45 chapter 18 . 12/31/2014
Haha. It was cute. :)
crossingbxrders chapter 18 . 12/30/2014
YO!

GUESS WHO.

I noticed you updated. Sweet! : D Forgive me for being out of the loop as of late...

lol the A-Team will never change, will they? The fact that you had Drew be the one to buy May the new bandana was adorable.

Happy New Year to ye! Love ya.
thefierydeath chapter 18 . 12/30/2014
Brilliant! I've been waiting for the next installment. So funny, and definitely satisfied my hunger for good holiday fanfics.
BlackCranez21 chapter 17 . 7/26/2014
That was super sweet! :) I love all the cute moments in between.