Reviews for Moving On
rr3 chapter 6 . 5/18
Thank you, Unusual Suspect, the story is great. If you still have some time and inspiration for writing — please, please, please continue :)

Some points to reconsider: a responsible author cannot just drop heroine's helpless little sister somewhere in the Room-of-Requirement and forget about her existence. I understand why Astoria may doesn't want to communicate with some unfamiliar stranger in the grievest moment of her life, or why the 16-year-old male doesn't notice her (at least he's deep in love with her older sister). If you don't want to write about Astoria, or there is nothing to write about the person wallowing in self-pity — just mention that Astoria is wallowing in self-pity (after all "Self-pity is easily the most destructive of the non-pharmaceutical narcotics; it is addictive, gives momentary pleasure and separates the victim from reality").

There are two more persons whom you can also mention in this story — Neville longbottom and Luna Lovegood.

Both "4 Death Eaters" and "Draco Malfoy" scenes are nice to read, however I personally prefer the Pacific Ocean near the Mariana Trench over the Atlantic one :) Can I hope that Snape will join Draco Malfoy somewhere in the next chapters? :)

Good luck for you and your Muse!
a1993 chapter 6 . 3/24
Was there ever more?
firedawg chapter 6 . 3/19
An interesting story, I hope to see more of it and what happens with Daphne and Hermione. Well done.
Joseph chapter 6 . 3/10
I love this fic a lot it's a very nice take on the HP/DG fan base and it's amazing keep up the good work.
kyoshi711 chapter 5 . 2/26
It's too bad you've made Harry into such a dick! He's wallowing in self pity and treats his best friend like a leper. He's got two titles so he could have had Hermy as a girlfriend as well.
Oogies4u chapter 6 . 2/11
oh yummy
god of all chapter 6 . 1/21
Great chapter story so far please continue this story soon.
Starvation does not occur in just a few days. You can die of thirst quickly, but not starve, unless you're already very undernourished. That's why diets take so long too. Even thin people have lots and lots of body fat on them and it depletes slowly.
SkyetheRaven chapter 6 . 1/2
Great job I love how you did the scene with Draco, i think that it was raw and pure genius!

-Skye R.
area808code chapter 5 . 11/11/2014
Great story. It's been awhile since this story has had an update. I hope the author will take the time and continue with this story.
uhgf chapter 6 . 11/9/2014
great story, please continue will harry ask kracher about regulus?
niloc66 chapter 6 . 10/27/2014
I really like this story. I hope you will continue with it.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/1/2014
update
Wolfman613 chapter 6 . 9/18/2014
Please write next chapter already. Thank you very much. I really appreciate it and liked it a lot.
Dgf123 chapter 6 . 9/10/2014
This is truely excellent. I am not too sure about Harry's relationship with Hermione, I think that he should put her and keep her in her place and stop her bossiness. I am disappointed that you are not updating as you are now at an interesting juncture, you could take this story several ways. I can see them winning, please finish the story!