Reviews for Moving On
anthea tronchard step chapter 4 . 9/9
i think hermione is not in the picture anymore. she screwed really big.
Darth66 chapter 5 . 8/29
There's two small beady eyes, microscopic pin pricks below the two eyes and the largest most jagged looking toothy smile, the face moves forward in the darkness as a small amount recedes revealing a large...huge really...yellow spheres which holds the face looking down on you still with that demonic grin "you have done well author this story will be inspirational to all those who read it and to those who flame beware for the reaper is out there, and you can bet he has come to collect your debt, and after all as the tribunal he's the only one to smile at your funeral" as he fades intk the background you notice a yellow tentacle leaving a page on a table that suddenly appeared, you look down at it and notice that is a sheet of homework, more specifically your homework that you finished earlier. As you look at it your see that it has been marked, graded and has some pictures and doodles of octopie all over it but never on your wor,k with that you fall to the ground unconscious to everything around you.
Darth66 chapter 6 . 8/29
*camera moves through a dark house as if it were a person walking*, a loud creak echos under your foot, you have no idea why your here but you know you should be, else terrible things would happen at hogwarts, you continue walking towards the only source of light or rather in this case darkness, the one thing that is pulling all light towards it, the room at the end of the hall pulsates with a darkness that even sith of old would cower from, going against every instinct and fibre in your being you open the door to come across... nothing, absolute nothing you release the hidden breath that you had taken and turn to exit instead you come across the betting that had called you here... It doesn't look like much, though considering the darkness your surprised that you can see anything before you realise the darkness is eminating from this thing, what ever of the known fifty hells this thing was, you whimper as you look upon this creature of hell, only
Ruairi J.L chapter 1 . 5/25
It annoys me that this is such a good story, because it's clearly dead. Urgh, FanFiction depresses me at times. I'll follow in vain hope of continuation at some point.
hogwartsfan1 chapter 4 . 4/15
I haveenjoyed your spin off on the story line and hope to see more. I understand the difficulties of life and do hope you will be able to find a bit of room for your writing and or enjoyment. Hagrid1863
kyoshi711 chapter 5 . 3/19
Harry is being an asshole the way he treats Hermione. He should think about where she's coming from. Even Dumby expects him to die.
KrulciferAkitsukii chapter 6 . 2/11
Looking forward.. :3
Elipotter chapter 6 . 12/11/2015
Cool story pleas finash it
Emerald Rose nee Potter chapter 6 . 11/14/2015
I was right! Hah! When I reviewed the first chapter I was really excited to see where you took this story and I was right to think that it eould be a good story! Yay yay yay yay yay! Aaahhh finally a good stoy to read now all I need is for you to finish the story or continue it which ever it is you choose to do and I will be hapy. :-)
Emerald Rose nee Potter chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
I just read the first chapter and I love it I haven't been this excited to read a new story in a while.
PoseidonPrince chapter 6 . 11/14/2015
Hahahahaha Nothing too abrasive and probably a good story!
hawkswench chapter 6 . 10/21/2015
Oh I do hope that you are not abandoning this story again. With two lordships/ two wives?
DJINN chapter 6 . 8/28/2015
hot hot hot so sexy is harry going to bang her?
orion2277 chapter 6 . 8/27/2015
continue this fanfiction
Guest chapter 6 . 6/11/2015
I wish this would have more :