Reviews for Moving On
Xion Cifer chapter 6 . 9/20
I can't even find the words to describe how sad I am that this story seems to have been permanently discontinued. If you do pick it back up (which I know is HIGHLY unlikely) you can count on me reading it at the very least...I guess I'll have to put it on author alerts.
PGHammer chapter 4 . 7/3
That's ONE way to get rid of Death Eaters - send them swimming. In the Atlantic Ocean. (Why it's effective - most Purebloods can't swim. Put them in an ocean - several MILES from shore - glug glug.)
girlwhoslept chapter 6 . 5/24
great
DamnedJoker chapter 6 . 5/14
It's been years, man. Come on!
ElementalMaster16 chapter 6 . 4/24
this is a really, really awesome fic so far!

please, PLEASE UPDATE SOON! (_)
Fic has a lot of update will be great but unlikely considering the year.
AAA I NEED MORE
Xyori Nadeshiko chapter 4 . 2/6
Eh ehhhh que paso onegaiiii vuelve quiero saber que mas pasa
Ghost Dragon Master chapter 6 . 12/15/2016
Well from what Hermione did to herself after she lost Harry's friendship, it looks like she's in love with him, but maybe doesn't even realize it yet. Now that Harry and Daphne are together Hermione is going to see just how much she lost. If not for her oh so logical mind SHE could have been Harry's girlfriend. You could even work it that Harry only went out with Ginny because One: He saw how upset Hermione was about Ron and his girlfriend and came to the conclusion that she loved Ron and he had not interest in being her fallback guy. Two: Ginny was about the only girl in the school other than Hermione that he actually knew and could stand.
Lamorak Korving chapter 3 . 10/26/2016
I think Harry Potter forgives all too easily. No, I think Hermione should work
to earn back Harry's trust and forgiveness. She must also be able to see
Daphne as more than just a Slytherin, since she and Astoria are orphans now.
Yes, I believe Harry's plan will work, as long as he doesn't mix with Ron and
Ginny. Ron is a jealous prat, and Ginny is so desperate to marry Harry that
she resorts to using love potions, which is hardly the act of an honest and
trustworthy person. Daphne and Harry are a much more credible pairing.
anthea tronchard step chapter 4 . 9/9/2016
i think hermione is not in the picture anymore. she screwed really big.
Darth66 chapter 5 . 8/29/2016
There's two small beady eyes, microscopic pin pricks below the two eyes and the largest most jagged looking toothy smile, the face moves forward in the darkness as a small amount recedes revealing a large...huge really...yellow spheres which holds the face looking down on you still with that demonic grin "you have done well author this story will be inspirational to all those who read it and to those who flame beware for the reaper is out there, and you can bet he has come to collect your debt, and after all as the tribunal he's the only one to smile at your funeral" as he fades intk the background you notice a yellow tentacle leaving a page on a table that suddenly appeared, you look down at it and notice that is a sheet of homework, more specifically your homework that you finished earlier. As you look at it your see that it has been marked, graded and has some pictures and doodles of octopie all over it but never on your wor,k with that you fall to the ground unconscious to everything around you.
Darth66 chapter 6 . 8/29/2016
*camera moves through a dark house as if it were a person walking*, a loud creak echos under your foot, you have no idea why your here but you know you should be, else terrible things would happen at hogwarts, you continue walking towards the only source of light or rather in this case darkness, the one thing that is pulling all light towards it, the room at the end of the hall pulsates with a darkness that even sith of old would cower from, going against every instinct and fibre in your being you open the door to come across... nothing, absolute nothing you release the hidden breath that you had taken and turn to exit instead you come across the betting that had called you here... It doesn't look like much, though considering the darkness your surprised that you can see anything before you realise the darkness is eminating from this thing, what ever of the known fifty hells this thing was, you whimper as you look upon this creature of hell, only
Ruairi J.L chapter 1 . 5/25/2016
It annoys me that this is such a good story, because it's clearly dead. Urgh, FanFiction depresses me at times. I'll follow in vain hope of continuation at some point.
hogwartsfan1 chapter 4 . 4/15/2016
I haveenjoyed your spin off on the story line and hope to see more. I understand the difficulties of life and do hope you will be able to find a bit of room for your writing and or enjoyment. Hagrid1863