Reviews for Shifting Gears
Sea Native chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
SO SO GOOD! I'd love to see it continued.
Lisa-FanFicCrazy chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Oh man, I found this way late! Who's the author, was it continued? I NEED TO KNOW! LOL

Loved it!
lisa chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
that last line was well to action-e ?
Angelpoppet chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Omg this REALLY needs to be continued! I love it! :D
SexyHugh88 chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
*stutters* I...I need to know what happens. Please tell me there's more...please.

*frantically goes searching*
Simplyjazzy chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
This story is really good you should seriously consider continuing it. i loved it.
parrotchic chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
LOVE the twist and would LOVE to see this as a multi-chapter fic. Esme a cop and Jake a PI? I wanna know more...and more o too!
missysaaa.crystal chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Please continue on with the story? I want to know what happens next! :)
L.A.91 chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Oh. My. God.

PLEASE continue this story!
justreadme chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Such a good story. The concept is so original. I loved the twist at the end...please write more! I beg you!
Faerie of Tara chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Damn... I didn't know Edward had it in him! Stealing his car... Continue?
Annichka chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Fucking incredible story. I hope your intent is to continue it and not just leave us hanging. Thanks to Perve Pack for pointing me in the right direction. Yummy...
up2late chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Great twist ending (not just Edward stealing the car, but Carlisle's plan - which I would love to see how that pans out!) preceded by hot, hot sex... doesn't get any better than that. Great story!
Mol3247 chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Wow, I loved this story but I did not see that twist at the end coming! Fab writing. Please continue it...
kristyv chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Best O/S i've read in a while. It's great to read something new with an original idea. Loved the plot twist. Great work :)