Reviews for it's about time and your time's up
ScatteredDream716 chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
YES! Dude, this was really good, even though I'm a Lorcan/Lucy and Rose/Scorpius shipper and prefer sweet, nice Lorcan...XD But this is great! I've read so many of your other stories and was surprised to see this! YESSS! Another person who's into Harry Potter and KPop! Love 2NE1 and Big Bang and so many others! FIGHTING! :D
Diane Potter chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
This is a really different story about Lorcan/Rose , but I liked your story...because its different :)

Greetings & Inspiration...

Diane Potter
combeferring chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Mad, this was great!

Oddly enough, I adored Lorcan as a cheater (I really don't know why!) because it gave this a whole new side. And you wrote it beautifully as well - the whole thing just flowed wonderfully.

All your characters were vivid - I could feel their emotions at times!

The only thing I would say is in this line

"The girl, she knows, is her very own sister- Lucy Weasley- and how could he stoop that low?"

Lucy isn't Rose's sister, but I'm guessing it's a typo for cousin?

But the whole thing was so, so fantastic, Mad, I adored it so much!
alieboo chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Well done. I really liked this and how you used the lyrics! It worked perfectly. This reminds me of one of those movies where time skips kind of run smoothly! I noticed that Happens a lot in Korean movies. I dont know why it reminds me of it but it does...

Again, it was amazing! One, you did a great job using a pairing that I noticed not a lot of people take on. Everyone is focused on Rose and scorpius in the mushy, i love you so much way! 2, you did a great job with the lyrics, It almost felt like it was real and right there! 3, this was the first complete challenge!

I am glad I picked a song that you really like! It is one of my favorites also!

I think this story actually has potential for a multi-chapters!

As for grammer and speeling, Im not the best at those so I'm not sure if there is any mistakes but it looks great to me. )

kingslayers chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
So Lily knew... Scor was always better for Rose anyway :) you don't have to agree, I just don't particularly see Rose and a scamandernworking out, regardless of cheating etc
Yoyo chapter 1 . 2/17/2011